Poll: Do you have a blood elf character at level 90?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldstrong View Post
    You people are disgusting. For 8 years now i have played nothing but orcs. You could say im the orciest of the orcs. Its never too late to repent lads. Make an orc. Join the master race.
    I'll just go ahead and race change my Paladin into a Orc then.

My Death Knight and Shaman are both Orcs, should be good enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenny View Post
    I'll just go ahead and race change my Paladin into a Orc then.

My Death Knight and Shaman are both Orcs, should be good enough.
    Screw that, orcs don't deserve, nor I bet they don't want to be paladins (So, I don't mind at all). They can stay what they wish.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

15+ Year Old Account
    I have a male Belf tankadin and a female belf frost mage, both at 85 =p

10+ Year Old Account
    I have 2 at max level. Would have more, but their racials are so terrible that the DPS loss isn't worth it even if its only like 1%.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LocNess View Post
    I have 2 at max level. Would have more, but their racials are so terrible that the DPS loss isn't worth it even if its only like 1%.
    I love a free interrupt. Best racials in my book is Blood elf, tauren, human. Though, if you aren't used to them, then it's okay. hehe.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I love a free interrupt. Best racials in my book is Blood elf, tauren, human. Though, if you aren't used to them, then it's okay. hehe.
    I played a Blood Elf Mage forever, but started heroic raiding and that Touch of the Grave is unfortunately too good

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LocNess View Post
    I played a Blood Elf Mage forever, but started heroic raiding and that Touch of the Grave is unfortunately too good
    That I understand, heh. I had my blood elf mage as a troll through TBC and WoTLK.

Deleted
    Got 1 female and 1 male bloodelf at 90. They're not my mains though. I'm mostly playing my forsaken cause.. well you know, they rock!

Deleted
    I have 1, 2, 3, 4..... 7 gnomes. Am I insane?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Getreuer View Post
    I have 1, 2, 3, 4..... 7 gnomes. Am I insane?
    No, Gnomes are the for customer service. "When in anger, punt a gnome"

Deleted
    Not even ONCE, NOT EVEN ONCE I stepped down to create a bloodelf, you can stay the belfiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldstrong View Post
    You people are disgusting. For 8 years now i have played nothing but orcs. You could say im the orciest of the orcs. Its never too late to repent lads. Make an orc. Join the master race.
    i agree that orc is the master race in wow. my paladin was a belf since when i made her there were no tauren paladins. finally gave in and made her a cow though, extremely happy about it too.

10+ Year Old Account
    All of my characters are belfs. I race changed my priest to a panda just so I wasn't 100% belf because I was tired of the same old thing. I miss it though. So yeah that was kind of a lame decision. I wish I just ignored everyone's criticism of belfs. If you like it you like it, don't let other's persuade you would be my advice. Now my poor priest is a damn panda lol. I guess another race change is in order but eh, doesn't seem worth the cost.

I have 3 max level belfs, and 2 servers full of belfs below max level that I intend to level when I am no longer sick of the game....so possibly never. But the intent is there dammit.

The only ever reason i would take a blood elf, it because their racial.

Made a belf paladin for fun the other day, I got to the part where you have to go speak to Garrosh to allow you into the horde, he called me a little girl (I play a male) so I just deleted it and never looked back. Most of my characters used to be undead with the exception of a tauren paladin, tauren druid and an orc shaman, I made my rogue and druid into trolls at the end of cata though! So you could say I used to be the undeadliest of undeads!

Deleted
    Got two level 90's, both Blood Elf female. Wish Blood Elves could be Shaman and I would level up a third one. Yeah yeah it doesn't make sense lore wise for Blood Elves to connect with the spirits of the world, but still... =/

Only girls play blood elves.

Blood Elves, tha race fit for animetards.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm currently leveling one, and I think I might choose it for my mage in the future as well.

Might change once new character models come out. Currently I like the way my favorite paladin sets look on belfs better than they do on tauren, but that might change. I only play female characters btw.

For me belfs are like the humans of the horde, boring and easy to pick so I try to make as few as possible and rather branch out to other races. However I'd like to have at last one belf whereas with humans I'd prefer to have none.

I have 4 lvl 90 pandas though :3 the pandaiest panda
    Last edited by Hilde; 2013-08-06 at 09:24 AM.