Weak Auras - detect active Aura

I've been playing with my weakauras, and I got a little bit stuck.

I have a dynamic group of trinket procs and such. What I want to achieve now is to create a WeakAura that will activate when at least one aura from that group is active. Yup, but how do I do this?

I understand that I need to write some custom trigger, but how do I retrive information about aura's state? Please help

10+ Year Old Account
    Well you could just make one aura that tracks all the buffs you are tracking in your dynamic group, that way when one of them is up it will show and you don't need to worry about a custom script. One aura can be set to trigger on up-to like 6 auras I believe. Should get the job done? Seems a little overly complicated to have an WA that triggers on the presence of another WA.

Well, yeah. I will do that if there is no other way around. The thing is, that the thing you say is just very annoying to update. If I'd ever add/remove something to that group, I would have to go through all the auras and update the extra trigger in them too.... That is exactly what I want to avoid.

You dont need to add more triggers, you just need to change the auras its looking for. One trigger look for multiple buffs. Choose your trigger type to be 'Aura' then below that you can input multiple aura names. It will look for any of the aura names you input to trigger the aura. As an example if at any point I have any form of Hero/Lust/TimeWarp/Hysteria this aura triggers. Unless you have a ton of different buffs you want it to look for this is gonna be the easiest option.

If I am not on the right track more details might help how many things are in your current dynamic group, a list or even a link to the aura you have right now might help
    Last edited by ice216; 2013-08-06 at 09:49 AM.

Well, yeah. But if I have lets say 10 auras , that are supposed to check for the same buff group (perhaps on different toons) and then I add an item to that group, I still have to go over all 10 auras and update. Ice216, this is exactly what I am trying to avoid

I do not want the easiest option, I want the option that will be the fastest when updating

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ice216 View Post
    You dont need to add more triggers, you just need to change the auras its looking for. One trigger look for multiple buffs. Choose your trigger type to be 'Aura' then below that you can input multiple aura names. It will look for any of the aura names you input to trigger the aura. As an example if at any point I have any form of Hero/Lust/TimeWarp/Hysteria this aura triggers. Unless you have a ton of different buffs you want it to look for this is gonna be the easiest option.
    Ninja'ing this post to ask something along these lines;

Can I make Weakaura's show me the debuffs that I currently have on me (Perhaps stacked if there's multiple) but excluding the Exhaustion and Recently Mass ressed debuffs?
    Warlock (SL main)