Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    yeah it was TOP Notch all right they cleared all tiers within 2 resets...these bosses are so hard GG BLIZZ WP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mileskg21 View Post
    if its not BL exp then im really done with this game. ive tried giving them the benefit of the doubt for most of the crap they've done this exp but its just getting a little too comical. considering where they have gone from wrath and bc im not suprised they have gone the MAX PROFIT and MIN quality content to satisfy the "Casuals"
    Whine more. This is probably the best Xpac content wise. It has the most Content ever in a Xpac. You may not like the content, but thats a different story.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    MoP raised the bar on quality content significantly. It's been an extremely good expansion.
    Hmmm, IMO, MoP is the worst expansion.

I prefer dark side of Burning legion, lich king or big dragons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Why would it bleed more if it isn't burning legion?
    WoW is always full of surprises, I think MoP had the biggest negative start of all expansions, I don't think that it will get worse.
    Doesn't matter if its Azshara or Emerald dream, it will be more welcomed received then MoP was at start.
    It won't get better. Blizzard tried their hand at brand new lore, and while it wasn't the culprit for the massive sub losses we've seen so far, it surely played a factor.

I would imagine a Burning Legion themed expansion would at least get them a couple quarters of gains, if not breaking even.

yeah it was TOP Notch all right they cleared all tiers within 2 resets...these bosses are so hard GG BLIZZ WP
    That's the fault of the information era more than anything else. The encounters themselves are some of the best ever.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by reemi View Post
    Hmmm, IMO, MoP is the worst expansion.
    And you're entitled to your opinion. I just can't come even remotely close to agreeing with you.

MoP has blown snorefest TBC, mediocre Cata, and the horrendous abomination Wrath out of the water IMO.

YEAH LETS BLOW THAT BLIZZARD DICK some more....we will never see VANILLA COMBAT EVAR AGAIN OH YEAH ITS GREAT IF U LIKE ULTIMATE GRINDFEST FOR ALTS
    Last edited by mileskg21; 2013-08-07 at 12:18 AM. Reason: wasnt done

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post

And you're entitled to your opinion. I just can't come even remotely close to agreeing with you.

MoP has blown snorefest TBC, mediocre Cata, and the horrendous abomination Wrath out of the water IMO.
    Unfortunately, Mists is going to technically be considered a failure akin to Cataclysm if the entire expansion is subscriber losses.

Problem is the Warcraft Universe is Running out of big bad guys. Lots of people knew Illidan, and Arthas and even Deathwing from the RTS games. So MOP was a huge test on the whole keeping lore going front. Problem is alot of people havent reacted well to it.....(at least the vocal minority). MOP gets ridiculed for being MADE UP. Which is funny because the whole universe is made up but, but we all understand what they mean. Only issue with a Burning Legion Expansion is do its assumed we would see Sargeras or maybe even go to Argus. if this happens there is a huge portion of lore that will be used up. I have read ideas about the Back side of Azeroth which would be awesome, or of the isle of times has anything to do, maybe we go back in time.

Also a Burning Legion Expansion doesnt mean same game play as BC. It means similar story but MOP game play. The casual style is here to stay. Many players can't raid even 3 nights a week anymore. In 8 years many people went from being a kid to an adult, and WOW just isnt mainstream anymore. they need to keep their player base by keeping it available to the older casual generation because new players are far and few between. Also the elitest attitudes that many players have drives new players away. Same way it does in LOL.

Pocketful- 110 Priest- Savant - US Proudmoore

As long as I can still raid with my guildies, I couldn't care less what the theme is.

YEAH LETS BLOW THAT BLIZZARD DICK some more....we will never see VANILLA COMBAT EVAR AGAIN
    Glad you've devolved to mouthbreather status. I shouldn't expect anyone to have a normal conversation without going full retard.

Vanilla combat was a disaster, really. Can't blame them though, the genre was relatively fresh in the mainstream market and the technology was just barely there for it. We've come a long way.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Conscious View Post
    Unfortunately, Mists is going to technically be considered a failure akin to Cataclysm if the entire expansion is subscriber losses.
    That's fine. When we stabilize around 3-5m subs then a lot of that sense of community people seek will come back. The trolls and morons won't stick around a game they don't think is popular anymore. Meanwhile I'll be enjoying some of the best work Blizzard has ever done.

Again, sub bleeding is due to the game being absurdly expensive to get in to compared to any other game in the industry. The quality of the content has nothing to do with why it isn't gaining new players. The game needs a retail catchup mechanic. Battle chest isn't enough anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    YEAH LETS BLOW THAT BLIZZARD DICK some more....we will never see VANILLA COMBAT EVAR AGAIN OH YEAH ITS GREAT IF U LIKE ULTIMATE GRINDFEST FOR ALTS
    Offtopic, are you someone who goes to Towelliee's chat constantly? Your name is familiar...and its been commun for you to bash the game if im getting who you are correctly lol.

Also yes vanilla is not comming back, because it was pretty much overall awful, if we go by today's standars. I'd had fun though, because it was new. Now? Pffff
    Last edited by Shampro; 2013-08-07 at 12:29 AM.

Why would you want vanilla combat? Do you see every game and it's sequel being exactly the same? You know no one would buy that stuff right? It's a lost cause tbh.

dont get me wrong here i loved the game til Actifail took over and just made it about how much money can we make and just put out crap content while blizzard has no final in what goes out..so i figured i would just blend with the rest of the rage going on here about future content that will just get pushed aside and give us more useless crap to waste time..this is my final post for the day..tyvm love you all

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok he avoided my Q, I guess is him rofl.

Quote Originally Posted by Velerios View Post
    Then schwank05 you need to play for at least 2 expansions; since both Sargeras and Azshara should be at equal strength and both deserve an expansion pack. I think that Azshara might even be stronger than Sargeras; even more now that she got Neptulon's Trident. The Naga are such an powerful enemy that we never defeated them really. Yes, we defeated some of their leutenants, but did we ever defeated them really? In Vash'ir we saw their strength; they even defeated Neptulon, but even when we helped him to at least clean the water of the squid; we defeated there only the troups of the old god, since Azshara is now in Possesion of Neptulon's Trident. Also a new Legion Addon might be only a prequel, because we would at least need 2 expansion for the legion:

1 to defeat Kil'jaeden and another one to defeat Sargeras. Because we would need to defeat the Legion in the Twisting Nether to defeat them; since Demons cannot be defeated in the Mortal Realm.
    While i agree there should be a naga expansion with lots of underwater zones and even underwater raids, cause simply i got betrayed in cata for it to have a rushed deathwing, i think you do not see clear who the main enemy is.

Its hardly Azshara or Sargeras, they are both pretty weak mind you? Azshara would have died in the great sundering if not for N'zoth,, Sargeras is in the twisted nether he can't even control hisself, apart do a single thing to stop KJ to overtake the legion for good.

N'zoth, however is easily the most powerful of all the old gods. He granted Azshara and the Nagas unbelievable power. That old god army that fought with the naga are proove enough, and who knows where that big kraken came, i'd say N'zoth is involved here too. Azshara is at best his puppet. Except the devs for some reasion rewrite the story in a way that Azshara takes control and abuses N'zoth cause Azshara could be possible have more personality for the community to understand her than an old god with tentacles and powers people do not understand at all. A direction of writing i do not appreciate, i am not a kid that can be fooled.

Just for the history record: N'zoth never got defeated by the Titan Pantheon. He is either very clever, or very powerful or both.

I would also like to see the conclusion of the lich king story related to Bolvar Lichking and Sylvanas' Valk'yrs.

And to the funny comment that the horde needs to repair next expansion and the BL cannot come.......why should the BL care? Perfect time to strike at azeroth, this just means they do not need a scourge and her plague to prepare the way.

The people that get tired with that game after playing almost 10 years and still not able to finish it....solo rpgs are for you. I unsubbed and tried them again......it was a blast and relief as far as story telling goes who likes gating stories and content to such unpleasants lenghts?

I also agree that MOP was a filler story wise. Technical some advances were done, like those story related solo scenarios. I wished they would have implemented that mechanic in vanilla allready.

But the overall story in a big picture was totally a filler role. I do not think pandaland plays even a tiny role in the BL invasion/N'zoth expansion. Wrathion got massive development but he is just 1 character and a baby dragon. ;> The sha and garrosh stuff made no sense at all except to gate the story.
    Last edited by Tyrannica; 2013-08-07 at 12:36 AM.

why would it matter what stream i'm from..you sound like somebody from SODA'S chat the likes to spam all day everyday til your QQ gets answered..GG

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannica View Post
    And to the funny comment that the horde needs to repair next expansion and the BL cannot come.......why should the BL care? Perfect time to strike at azeroth, this just means they do not need a scourge and her plague to prepare the way.
    I do not think it's a matter of the Burning Legion caring, it's more of things that have been said by blizz and even wrathion talking about future plans thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Ok he avoided my Q, I guess is him rofl.
    He reminds me of the Jamaican guy in Wowcrendor's Starcraft episode of Nubtales.

Quote Originally Posted by Vensu24 View Post
    Between Wrathion whole storyline in MOP to Velen's ravings about the Army of Light, the vast majority of players are expecting the Burning Legion expansion. If it turns out not to be the case and we get an Azshara/N'zoth or an Emerlad Dream expanison, how do you think the playerbase will react?

Does the bottom fall out and the bleeding of subs go to full on hemorrhaging after the initial first few months? Do the subs increase or at the very least slow down their descent. Do the subs stay at the current trajectory? Will the playerbase accept another "filler" expansion?
    These posts are so silly.

If the expansion is good, people will like it. If the expansion is not good, people will dislike it. It doesn't matter what the theme is. A good theme can be done shitty, and a shitty theme can be done excellently.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only one whos offended here is you. And your rageing is makeing no sense, by the way.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    He reminds me of the Jamaican guy in Wowcrendor's Starcraft episode of Nubtales.
    Ha that guy was pretty funny.