Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Time. I've decided to live for fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    They say to live each day like it's going to be your last. What they don't tell you is what to do the following morning when the bills are due and you're still not dead.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    I sacrifice nothing. My definition of success is making enough money to live happily. I work to live not live to work. I like to live life in the slow lane. Happiness is the main importance to me. I live within my means and will only go as far as those means are met. My financial success only goes as high as I need it. Going above that for me is pointless. I just do not see the point in working more than I need to. I do not care about "power, status and prestige". The least I want is to be is the center of attention. You should go into business if not already.
    Last edited by Klapaucius5691; 2013-08-07 at 05:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can do both, would never sacrifice friends or family for any job.
    President of the United States is doing just fine with his family it seems.
    Last edited by Toffie; 2013-08-07 at 05:40 PM.
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

10+ Year Old Account
    i would sacrifice a baby lamb.

but that's it.
    Hi

my time(fun, bla bla) at best, maybe few second-tier friends. Family? Never, Real friends? Never, my relationship? Depends.

10+ Year Old Account
    Very little. I could care less about money or power I only need life's basic necessities. What good does it do me if I get to spend very little time with my wife and kids to enjoy that success.
    "Can a man still be brave if he's afraid?"
    "That is the only time a man can be brave."
    -Lord Eddard Stark

Deleted
    Success if it's in an area I'm very interested in, I would sacrifice anything. My definition of success being me enjoying what I'm doing, and earning $$ from it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will sacrifice fun, I will also sacrifice friends, and even relationships. I will even allow the pursuit of success to effect relationships between my family members and I.
    I'm reading a lot of comments from people who seem painfully young, but I'll quote the OP. Many of you are close to half my age or less. Money, power and all the trappings are transitory. You may get lucky, they may stick, and if they do you'll never understand my point. That's a statistical anomaly. The only thing that is truly worth it in the long haul is an honest heart, someone who will stand by you for friendship or love. You won't see it now, but if you live beyond the date you're told that you will die, you'll realize that.

"Success" is subjective.