Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Men Movement? What about White men movement?

Seems like white men are always getting the shaft...

Jobs are be given away to women, and other men of different skin color because companies don't want to look racist and want to look "Diverse"

TV shows:
    BBT ( Better Black Television)
    Lifetime Network ( Women Television)

College Clubs:

Black Pride
    Mexico Pride
    Gay and Lesbian Pride

white pride? Nope.

Magazines:
    Essence (black)
    Ebony (black)

White men are evil?
    Slavery.. If i remember correctly but didnt Black people sell other "black" Europeans into slavery

Whites were slaves first before blacks..
    North African pirates abducted and enslaved more than 1 million Europeans between 1530 and 1780 in a series of raids which depopulated coastal towns from Sicily to Cornwall, according to new research.
    Thousands of white Christians were seized every year to work as galley slaves, labourers and concubines for Muslim overlords in what is today Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria and Libya, it is claimed. "
    Quite interesting actually, seems like white's became the first slaves ever, black slavery didn't start until 1619, white slavery started in 1530
    Last edited by nomorepriest; 2013-08-06 at 05:25 PM.

Deleted
    This thread is going to go places.

Why are we treated so badly?
    Violent Crime

Doesn't your premise kind of fall flat when a quick trip around town reveals that white men have jobs practically everywhere?

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepriest View Post
    Violent Crime
    It would appear that black women and hispanic women are more deserving of jobs than white men if crime is what you're going to argue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm black and I think white people should have a white pride month, if us blacks, hispanics, asians, and everyone else have a month why not white people?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    This thread is going to go places.
    I think your right.

not sure if you know this but slavery as been around for thousands of years and is still around in some places. slavery didnt start in 1530.
    HAKUNA MATATA... IT MEANS NO WORRIES FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYS

10+ Year Old Account
    Heterosexual white Christian males aren't a discriminated demographic, so....

You want a white history month? Practically every month is white history month.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Violent Crime

Holy bejesus!!! That unlinked cheaply made chart says Black Male Crime is at 32.5!!!!

....what's the measurement unit we are using?

And where is this chart from in the first place?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Holy bejesus!!! That unlinked cheaply made chart says Black Male Crime is at 32.5!!!!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...arceration.png

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post

Take the Maths teacher approach and label the y axis "My Level of Hornyness".

Quote Originally Posted by Super Kame Guru View Post
    Take the Maths teacher approach and label the y axis "My Level of Hornyness".
    Can it be modeled by y = 1/x?

Someone who thinks Africa is a country, and with no understanding of history complaining that white men currently have only most of the privilege and power instead of all of the privilege and power.

Slavery did not start in 1530 CE, it existed since at least as early as writing, probably before. Stay in school.

"lifetime prevalence of incarceration" doesn't mean the same thing as "level of violent crime". It doesn't even mean the same things as "level of crime". It means "lifetime prevalence of incarceration". I've had white friends get away with community service for something (marijuana possession under 1.25 ounces) that can carry up to a year prison sentence in my state. The courts don't treat blacks equally, with a much higher incarceration rate for the same crime, even though whites are slightly more likely to have used marijuana in their lifetime than blacks. arrest gap in marijuana 'crime'
    Last edited by Gwiez; 2013-08-06 at 05:31 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Heterosexual white Christian males aren't a discriminated demographic, so....

You want a white history month? Practically every month is white history month.
    This.
    I don't get the victimism from white people, you guys rule the world, you don't need "white history month" when almost all of the history we are teached is about what the whites have acomplished.

Deleted
    Seems like white men are always getting the shaft...

Jobs are be given away to women, and other men of different skin color because companies don't want to look racist and want to look "Diverse"

TV shows:
    BBT ( Better Black Television)
    Lifetime Network ( Women Television)

College Clubs:

Black Pride
    Mexico Pride
    Gay and Lesbian Pride

white pride? Nope.

Magazines:
    Essence (black)
    Ebony (black)

White men are evil?
    Slavery.. If i remember correctly but didnt Black people sell other "black" Europeans into slavery ( Africa wasn't a country back then)

Whites were slaves first before blacks..
    North African pirates abducted and enslaved more than 1 million Europeans between 1530 and 1780 in a series of raids which depopulated coastal towns from Sicily to Cornwall, according to new research.
    Thousands of white Christians were seized every year to work as galley slaves, labourers and concubines for Muslim overlords in what is today Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria and Libya, it is claimed. "
    Quite interesting actually, seems like white's became the first slaves ever, black slavery didn't start until 1619, white slavery started in 1530
    Slaves have existed since the roman empire and that was more than 2000 years ago. Im sure slaves were being used before that aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarela View Post
    This.
    I don't get the victimism from white people, you guys rule the world, you don't need "white history month" when almost all of the history we are teached is about what the whites have acomplished.

If we helped so much.. Why such hate?

Deleted
    I don't get it, the need for it?

Race has never been an issue in my life.

10+ Year Old Account
    If we helped so much.. Why such hate?
    Because a lot of minorities continue to feel the results of the less helpful policies.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    I'm black and I think white people should have a white pride month, if us blacks, hispanics, asians, and everyone else have a month why not white people?

- - - Updated - - -

I think your right.
    I think all Ethnic pride days/months should go away, I mean my calendar should not be filled with useless holidays when I am not receiving holiday pay at work.
    Your skin color is nothing to be proud of you're heritage is nothing to be proud. we should be commemorating moments in time to those who accomplish great deeds as well as tragic events not because you need a little pep talk.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by c2dholla619 View Post
    not sure if you know this but slavery as been around for thousands of years and is still around in some places. slavery didnt start in 1530.
    But the current generation got nothing to do with slavery.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haftepaff View Post
    But the current generation got nothing to do with slavery.
    And yet its after-effects continue to be felt.