[RET] Question on Gearing

I've got LFR - 4 set. All upgraded to 510. Got picked up by a heroic progressing guild and got 535 Legs off Horridon. Should I break the 4 set and wear them? Or is it worth it to just wait

Deleted
    What spec?

10+ Year Old Account
    He's retribution. It's the only paladin spec that recieves new legs from Horridon.

Can't answer, due to not knowing anything about the paladin class, but at least now the spec is known!

Edit: Dangit, rechecked wowhead. It's marked as prot/ret, but has haste+mastery, so I assumed ret -.-
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Prot- Take 'em
    Ret- Ditch 'em

The ret 4 set is so strong that I wouldn't advise dropping it under any circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by Calzaeth View Post
    He's retribution. It's the only paladin spec that recieves new legs from Horridon.
    Derp.

Quote Originally Posted by Colmadero View Post
    Prot- Take 'em
    Ret- Ditch 'em

The ret 4 set is so strong that I wouldn't advise dropping it under any circumstances.
    This is correct (for this tier of content, anyway). Ideally the Ret 4pc favors H/S/C/L and off-spec gloves (IQ), though really that's only for Min/Max. If you can get the piece of tier you're missing for Ret, you can swap the pants in for a net upgrade until you can get the ideal pieces.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthanis View Post
    We'll all be appropriately shocked/amazed when Nairobi actually gets an avatar, but until then, let's try to not derail the thread heckling him about it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If it was that easy don't you think we would have figured that out? (Source)
    20k and counting...