Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathOfRa View Post
    "If racials were cosmetic, why should I care to be any other race?"

Blizzard loses money this way. No one will race change, or hell, even faction change.
    Why? Because everyone is a souless number cruncher like you? People have different tastes. If my previous statement is false, such thing like "flavour' should not exist.

Yes let's homogenize even more features.
    As if the removal of the standard Priest spells, hunter pet attack speeds, and special buff items wasn't bad enough.
    SCREW balance, this ain't an Esport.

I am sick and tired of this balance crap that slowly turns every character into carbon copies of each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahsi View Post
    Racials are fine, as long as they don't affect the strengh of the character. For example the free "PvP Insignia" or the Pandaren-Racial are too strong (and yes, I play as a pandaren).
    The Panderian racial isn't too strong, it's just more dynamic than other racial stat bonuses. It also has the draw back of being a problem if you need to be combat rezzed.

Some racials are just to fun to remove like goblin rocket jump

Deleted
    Some racials are just to fun to remove like goblin rocket jump
    I read somewhere about not removing these sorts of racials but making them usable only out of combat. Not sure if I'm too keen on that idea though.