Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Pretty sure if they go on with this blizzard coin system then you can spent those ingame but you gotta buy the coins online.

Just because the card information is stored on your account, does not mean anyone can use it. Their system still will ask for the verification code from the back of the card before the charge is processed. So unless you gave the hackers your full card number and verification code, not much to worry about.

15+ Year Old Account
    Do you take Blizzard for a bunch of amateurs?

Your CC's safety is their highest concern because you spend much more money for a longer period of time if your details are secure. Blizzard knows this or they would simply give your account's details away whenever they felt like it.

Furthermore, PTR PTR PTR PTR PTR PTR PTR PTR.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asag View Post
    THIS IS NOT A THREAD ABOUT IF YOU LIKE THE IN GAME STORE OR IF YOU AGREE WITH It OR NOT

So the in game lets you make purchases in game with the credit card you have on file. Now Correct me if I am wrong but that would make it really easy for a hacked account to lets say use your credit card to buy stuff like the guardian cub.

Did blizzard overlook how this could easily turn into credit card fraud?

What do you guys think?

I think they should at least ask to confirm the last 3 digits on the back of the card called the CSV

What makes it easy to use someone else’s card, what are you saying is wrong?

In what area do you think blizzard is lacking security?

Every single time I have made a purchased at the web site I have had to provide the code.

I think you have not clearly stated where the perceived short comings are.

I have paid for my account with my credit card for 5 years, I have never had an issue, yet!