Are there plans for minor glyphs that change your form?

Does any one know if they plan on, or even have commented on minor glyphs that change our forms like the cheeta and orca glyphs do?

Deleted
    No known plans yet. However I desperately need glyph which will change my troll fly form. To anything.

Deleted
    Well if no minor glyphs, any weapons such as Fandral's Flamescythe?? Just started WoW again after a years break and I'm gutted that I can't seem to find one!!

There was a glyph intended for wrath called glyph of the red lynx, but they never put it in game.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardNuts View Post
    Well if no minor glyphs, any weapons such as Fandral's Flamescythe?? Just started WoW again after a years break and I'm gutted that I can't seem to find one!!
    If you're after the fire kitty form then you can grab some Burning Seeds from around Staghelms area in the Firelands which give a 60m buff. The catch is that you can only hold 5 of these seeds on 1 character at once, but you are able to mail them to alts / others chars if you so wish.

You can also start a fight with the staff equipped and then once combat begins, swap to your normal weapon. That being said, I'd be lying if I said I remembered to switch to my current weapon every single fight when I did this...

I would also love it if they caved in and gave us a Flight Form Minor Glyph to accompany the Cheetah travel and Orca swim forms. Even if it was just Glyph of the Crow/Bat, where you get the opposite faction's flight form. Or something new. It kinda sucks that I have all these cool mounts but I do 99% of my flying as a bat, because instant cast > mount summon.

PLEASE BLIZZARD, WORK ON A FLIGHT FORM MINOR GLYPH FOR US!
    "I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the Constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old and I'm the man who is gonna save your lives and all 6 billion people on the planet below. You got a problem with that?"

-The Doctor, Voyage of the Damned

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taktics View Post
    You can also start a fight with the staff equipped and then once combat begins, swap to your normal weapon. That being said, I'd be lying if I said I remembered to switch to my current weapon every single fight when I did this...
    Macro one of your abilities that you only cast at the start of a fight to equip it.

I would definitely be a troll if I didn't have to suffer that terrible flight form. Also I'm sitting at 249 mounts so being able to transform into any of them (or even just the non-mechanicals) as a passenger mount would be pretty cool.

I'd love to be able to have the Worgen forms in their entirety.

I feel for you trolls. The only thing that could make that bat any worse is if it had a huge coagulated snot bubble dripping from its disgusting pig-nose.
    If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars.

Deleted
    Cheers Craigp100 and Taktics. I found a guide on the fluid druid to get those seeds and I've started using a macro for starting a fight with my Flamescythe and then switching to my real weapon, which is sadly Kiril, Fury of Beasts. (But being a giant flaming cat is awesome!)

Quote Originally Posted by Ysoph View Post
    No known plans yet. However I desperately need glyph which will change my troll fly form. To anything.
    Amen to this...was so excited to make a troll druid but then they released the new flight form and that totally turned me off from it.
    It would be dark inside my head...if not for the fires...

I want to become a spirit beat dammit!

Stand around and taunt Hunters...

No but for reals I have to admit it would be awesome if we could get Fire Bear form and so forth. I want fire... ON EVERYTHING!
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.
    Because the very hands that held the stars were now sentenced to wear my scars.