5.4 Arena Recruitment

With the arena changes coming with 5.4 , it will be possible to create arena teams like we used to do with RBGs.

#rbg.eu was an awesome channel to find rbg groups and have some fun with them.

Is there any channels that are planned for 5.4 , only with the purpose of arena teaming?

Would be good to have a universal chat channel for arena partner searching.

In the very least, I'm sure oQueue will update to accommodate the change. Current sites that offer team searches may branch out into it as well (probably already have the test site updated and are merely waiting to push it into publication). Anything new or definitive though? Not that I've heard or read.

is oQueue really that good?

oQueue sounds like a great way to tank your arena rating. I'd rather stick to my realm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranaas View Post
    is oQueue really that good?
    Nope. Oqueue is extremely overrated. Most available groups you will see in it ask for:
    1. higher than average personal rating
    2. ranged dps classes
    3. russians
    4. healers

If you don't fall under any category you don't even need to install it as you won't get in any groups or you'll get in a fail group that gets wrecked and rage-disbands.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edx View Post
    If you don't mind having total strangers on your friendslist it's pretty good.
    It has a button that instantly removes all "friends" that have been added via oqueue.

Quote Originally Posted by Noggis View Post
    Nope. Oqueue is extremely overrated. Most available groups you will see in it ask for:
    1. higher than average personal rating
    2. ranged dps classes
    3. russians
    4. healers

If you don't fall under any category you don't even need to install it as you won't get in any groups or you'll get in a fail group that gets wrecked and rage-disbands.

- - - Updated - - -

It has a button that instantly removes all "friends" that have been added via oqueue.
    Most groups I see pick up low MMR players along with their geared alts just to stomp on the 1200-1400 brackets.