Retro-Lore: Quel'Delar, the Sister Blade

First off, I'm not sure how well this will go over on this forum. So if you're not a fan, I'm sorry. Its no surprise, at least to the people who know me, that I do a Youtube channel about the lore of WoW, and recently I started looking at older quest chains that have a lot of story. I started out with Quel'Delar, mainly because I could never get that stupid hilt to drop for me during the expansion, plus the story is pretty decent. I recorded it and you can see it here if you wish:

Part 2/finale is uploaded on my channel.

I was more curious about asking people what they thought were epic loreish quest lines that are still in the game that people should see? I wish I could go back and do the Onyxia betrayal quest chain again. For how dicey the story was in Vanilla, that quest chain was just fantastic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just do what you feel like doing, don't mind the haters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Hah, appreciated. Although I was really just looking for suggestions. I don't exactly remember every single quest chain since Vanilla. 8 years is a long as time to play a game >.>

Wasn't it called Quel'serrar back in the day?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yrrildur View Post
    Quel'Serrar and Quel'Delar are sisters. They are two different swords.

Deleted
    They were Twin Blades, Quel'Delar And Quel'Serrar, given to the High Elves and Night Elves Respectfuly Years Ago.

As other people have pointed out, there were twin swords made. Quel'Serrar (Given to the Kaldorei...Night Elves) and Quel'Delar (Given to the Quel'dorei...High Elves).

In a nutshell, the story is that the wielder of Quel'delar, Thalorien Dawnseeker used it against the Trolls, and later on, allowed some of his forces to escape the Scourge while he fought back against the Undead until he was struck down. The sword was then taken up by a woman named Lana'thel, a follower of Kael'thas. As we see at the end of Frozen Throne, Kael'thas', Illidan's, and Vashj's forces went to Icecrown to try and destroy the Lich King, where Lana'thel fell.

She and her top lieutenants were risen by Arthas and became the first San'layn. A Scourgeified Lana'thel (Now with the title 'Blood Queen') took the sword to Icecrown and destroyed it so that nobody would use it again.

Although personally I think the way the game presents it is cooler. But that's just me :P