destruction help

I have read a couple of guides for gemming on destruction and the main warlock in my guild all have different opinions on how to gem. I am currently 500 item level. for red I am using reckless int/haste, for yellow haste, and for blues int/hit.

is this the most efficient way?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jarbulldog View Post
    I have read a couple of guides for gemming on destruction and the main warlock in my guild all have different opinions on how to gem. I am currently 500 item level. for red I am using reckless int/haste, for yellow haste, and for blues int/hit.

is this the most efficient way?
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-100-more-pets

but only thing i would change with what u said is for blue use hit/haste if ur gemming haste or hit/mastery if your gemming mastery

Destruction stats, for a generic character, are all pretty close in terms of weight. The real swing comes into play when you start looking at single target vs multi-target, and when you start looking at specific characters and the gear they have. The best way to determine your personal stat weights is to sim your character.

Deleted
    At those ilvls I'd recommend hit to 15% > 0.5 int > mastery > haste > crit. If you use GoSup and have some RPPM stuff, you can give some more attention to haste, but it's really situational, and since most of the fights have some adds, AoE or burst phases, you can benefit from mastery more.