Unit nameplates (V)

Hello everyone,

Just checking to see what add-on suits me the best, i'm looking for an add-on that shows the enemy nameplates but with my DoTs ticking on them and time remaining.

I don't want any drastic graphical changes just more info on my enemy and better AOE DoT management.

Thanks in advance!

Deleted
    Tidy Plates is what you ar elooking for. Im pretty sure you can get the addon to show the standard blizzard nameplates, while still showing all your dots ect, over the targets.

"Best" is a matter of opinion.
    PlateBuffs adds that functionality to the default nameplates, or to addons that do not support that feature by default.
    KuiNameplates IMO does the auras better, but is lacking a low health indicator which I find very useful for execute abilities (Shadowburn for instance).
    Though the author likes the idea of that feature after I suggested it, and could see it in a later release.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    "Best" is a matter of opinion.
    PlateBuffs adds that functionality to the default nameplates, or to addons that do not support that feature by default.
    KuiNameplates IMO does the auras better, but is lacking a low health indicator which I find very useful for execute abilities (Shadowburn for instance).
    Though the author likes the idea of that feature after I suggested it, and could see it in a later release.
    I use KUI as well, it's great and doesn't have a zillion options. If you want an execute like warning you could always add it with WeakAura's.
    Warlock (SL main)

Quote Originally Posted by Thundertom View Post
    I use KUI as well, it's great and doesn't have a zillion options. If you want an execute like warning you could always add it with WeakAura's.
    That only works really for something with a unitID, such as my target, focus or a boss etc.
    I currently use TidyPlates which will colour the nameplates of any hostile at 20% or less so I can see any nearby eligible targets for Shadowburn.
    Not just selected ones.
    I think I prefer Kui, but it is lacking that feature.

i like the combo of tidy plates and plate buffs.
    Arena Master Elemental Shaman
    Maeros@Illidan
    http://www.twitch.tv/chroniclinex
    http://www.youtube.com/chroniclinex

Deleted
    tidy plates and if you tank threat plates to