Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Notos View Post
    I imagine those pvp realms would become coalesced if they are low pop enough, and the players that remain on them can continue enjoying them the way they are supposed to be. The developers don't have to do shit about it, they are the ones who developed the ruleset and the players AGREED to play by those rules. I started playing on pvp realms because that's where my friends were, and I understood full well the pros and cons of the server type going in. I still have yet to gank a single player out of spite (revenge for getting ganked is a different story of course), and I have been ganked and camped countless times. Grab some friends and get revenge, it's an MMO ffs, there are other people around.
    What the players agreed to or didn't isn't the issue. Once again the player (customer) has a problem. The "rule set" is irellevant to them because they aren't being entertained. The developer is asking them to pay an additional amount of money to be entertained. The customer is more likely to leave at this point. So relying on the customer to provide a solution for this is off the table.

I mean your kind of reasoning doesn't apply when people roll on low pop servers for the express reason of rolling on low pop servers. Yet they got crz shoved up their asses. It's largely irellevant however. Asking the customer to fix his own problem is basically asking the customer to leave, especially when you put a price tag in front of fixing his own problem.
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

As a pvp player on a mostly alliance dominated server, i am looking forward to being able to kill my own faction

Timeless Isle has been an absolute blast for me. As an achievement hunter and completionist, I can't wait til it goes live

Much needed breath of fresh air. Top notch content imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I've been saying, there is group & challenge content to be found. It's just no longer required for everyone. Instead, you can seek it out to test your mettle. Much better, in my opinion, akin to the difficulty levels in virtually every game that exists.
    IMO, difficult group content outside of 5 man dungeons was never forced upon anyone in previous expansions. Its just that the content was not as well presented as Timeless Isle and some people felt compelled to complete every thing that was presented in front of them right there and right now (then)
    Last edited by championknight; 2013-08-07 at 01:24 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like it. It gives me an opportunity to gear up alts by using my main, and a fairly easy way of obtaining Mogu Runes.

I keep hearing about being able to kill your own faction. Are you automatically pvp flagged to everyone once you get out there?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotsforyou View Post
    I keep hearing about being able to kill your own faction. Are you automatically pvp flagged to everyone once you get out there?
    No, there is an item you can buy that flags you so anyone can kill you regardless of faction. People will be using it because it gives you access to special rewards, so expect a lot of people on the island to be killable regardless of their faction.

But no one has to PvP, at least not on PvE servers.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks fucking boring IMO.
    Aye mate