Question When did Liu Lang leave Pandaria?

The first Pandaren to leave Pandaria was Liu Lang, but I want to know if he left before Shaohao died? Or after?

After, as I understand. The mists formed when Shaohao died, and the reason that Liu Lang took a sea tortoise was because they always knew their way home, so he could bypass the Mists if/when he returned.
    Last edited by LilSaihah; 2013-08-06 at 08:59 PM.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Deleted
    Ok, so we have Liu Kang and Shao Kahn.

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    After, as I understand. The mists formed when Shaohao died, and the reason that Liu Lang took a sea tortoise was because they always knew their way home, so he could bypass the Mists.
    So even the Pandaren from The Wandering Isle can thank Shaohao, that's cool.
    Thanks for the info!

Lorewalker Cho indicates that Liu Lang saw Quel'thalas, which was built thousands of years after the Sundering.
    Lorewalker Cho says: Every few years, he returned - with tales of mysterious cities in the sands, nomadic people living on endless grassy plains, a great empire under the ice, and a magical kingdom gilded in gold.
    Liu Lang lived and died of old age at 122 as mentioned on his plaque
    http://www.wowhead.com/object=214353
    Master Shang Xi mentions they've been around on the turtle for at least 3000 years.
    Master Shang Xi says: For 3,000 years, we have passed the knowledge of our people down. Elder to youth. Master to student.
    http://wowpedia.org/Quest:Passing_Wisdom

So I would guess based off the information how Liu Lang lived, that he saw Quel'thalas and what Master Shang Xi that they left Pandaria roughly 3000 years ago which is 7000 years after the Sundering.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not being able to return to the Wandering isle really sucks. I loved that place.