Thread: Prot pala 4 set

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    yeah, but noble sounds like the type of cry baby that poisons a raid group. if you have such issues with your GM/RAID LEAD then move on. quit slandering him on a public forum.
    Really bro, you jumped in just to say this? Anything I said here happened long before the other thread was even conceived, and here I never once said anything bad about him other than the fact he wouldn't let me solo tank IQ and insisted that I usually go DPS because his tank DPS was so leet that he didn't want to mess it up by going Feral.
    NOBLESHIELD
    <Meliora> of Turalyon-US
    Raids & Dungeons Moderator | Mod Voice

yeah, but noble sounds like the type of cry baby that poisons a raid group. if you have such issues with your GM/RAID LEAD then move on. quit slandering him on a public forum.
    Not everyone wants to move on. It's called venting. When I raid lead and maintanked everything in firelands I knew that my warrior was doing it and half the time I was even there. I taught the guy how to tank, he joined us in Firelands and hadn't a clue what he was doing, I trained and taught him and he loved the guild. I knew he hated dps warr and my ret was very good but I still did it - partially because Prot pala >>>>>> Warrior for half the DS fights if not all of them and then also because of my own ego to be brutally honest.

In the end it was school and an IRL friend not being compatible with the guild that led to him leaving rather than disagreements with me. We disagreed on a lot of tank stuff but we still got on very well. Strong tanking teams don't necessarily have to be an equal partnership or even a sensible one if the 2 people can get on as human beings rather than as tanks.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Oh shut the fuck up you spack cunt.

Why would you pick this out - a very minor point- of a thread that's not had a post in days?

Quote Originally Posted by trystero View Post
    Why would you pick this out - a very minor point- of a thread that's not had a post in days?
    If you'd seen the useless drivel he posted in the other thread -.- I'd guess he has an axe to grind and is doing a bit of post stalking.

Let's be nice, folks.

Paladin and D3 Moderator | MMO-C Guidelines | Signature and avatar art by Dancing Hare

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    If you'd seen the useless drivel he posted in the other thread -.- I'd guess he has an axe to grind and is doing a bit of post stalking.
    I actually had the other thread removed because I was afraid he might send some nasty tells to my guildmates or something, his remarks there and popping in here to say that piece made me a tiny bit paranoid that he has a bone to pick with me or something and he might become a bit stalkerish.

On topic, since I think Harsh Words was changed to consume Bastion stacks, how is the 4pc looking since there was a trick that can't be used anymore to spam WoGs as attacks or whatever it was. From a purely 10-man perspective is the 4pc going to be worth looking at this time around?
    NOBLESHIELD
    <Meliora> of Turalyon-US
    Raids & Dungeons Moderator | Mod Voice

You can still use the 4p to cast free EF's on yourself every 30 seconds.

Dreadlord
    Two ways it can't be used to benefit yourself Noble;

- Free EF cast every 30seconds at 5 Bastion of Glory stacks for increased HPS over SS with no cost to your SotR uptime, in 10man you can probably tell your healers to ignore you if you go this route to get maximum effectiveness of the HoT from EF.

- Stick with Sacred Shield and glyph word of glory damage increase on WoG/EF cast, use WoG on yourself at 3 stacks of Bastion of Glory for the damage increase, 4pc means you'll be getting uptime from this glyph for a 9% damage increase for no cost.
    GM of <Leap and Rend> 14/14 hc 10man weekend progression team! Recruiting for WoD.
    <Druid>
    <Paladin>