Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Scenarios are new hcs. The era of 5mans is over it seems.

dat new music

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by taurenguard View Post
    Scenarios are new hcs. The era of 5mans is over it seems.
    Scenarios destroy the community and connections between people... Most of the case 1 man do the whole scenario and the other two are just afk or haven't got any idea what is going on there. And I see many people haven't got enough skill or spells to solve alone these scenarios... 0 teamwork, just wasting time and get annoyed by other people.
    Last edited by mmocfd328e0b6e; 2013-08-07 at 08:10 AM.

Vale Healing Song = Music for part of the end raid cinematic.

Quote Originally Posted by dhru View Post
    Scenarios destroy the community and connections between people... Most of the case 1 man do the whole scenario and the other two are just afk or haven't got any idea what is going on there. And I see many people haven't got enough skill or spells to solve alone these scenarios... 0 teamwork, just wasting time and get annoyed by other people.
    Dungeons destroy the community and connections between people... Most of the case 1 man dps the whole dungeon and the other two dps are just afk or haven't got any idea what is going on there. And I see many people haven't got enough skill or spells to solve alone these dungeons... 0 teamwork, just wasting time and get annoyed by other people.

Is that 30% revival nerf on top of last weeks 30% nerf? If it is, that's obscene.

Quote Originally Posted by muun View Post
    Let me get this straight, you want to bring Ef to a competitive against other healing classes rate so its useful without mastery, then you wanted to match the other talents in the same tier, then you nerf SS to a point were its not viable against Ef again?
    It's a 30% nerf they are putting through for ret and prot only, for holy it will be the "pre-nerf" value, it is in the official patch notes.

Quote Originally Posted by Smokestone View Post
    Is that 30% revival nerf on top of last weeks 30% nerf? If it is, that's obscene.
    No it's just the nerf actually being put into the PTR build

music to kill korkron by
    Last edited by Tenjen; 2013-08-07 at 12:08 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baalb View Post
    We can pretty much forget about 5man hcs after the first ones when an expansion launches. Cutting costs I guess.
    Instead of new 5 mans, they want you to roam around some island for hours and hours, for a chance at loot and quest items. Sounds like a big pile of steamy poop to me
    What doesn't kill you, only makes you stranger

That Sha Vocaline piece sounds like it's being sung by evil Umpa-lumpas.

Deleted
    What's the value in adding 476 item level gear this far on into the expansion? I don't get it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Goit View Post
    What's the value in adding 476 item level gear this far on into the expansion? I don't get it.
    They still want people to gear from 476 Upwards it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Baalb View Post
    We can pretty much forget about 5man hcs after the first ones when an expansion launches. Cutting costs I guess.
    Blizzard is keeping their progression path. If they added a new 5 man but still had it drop 463, nobody would want to do it. If they added it and it dropped 502+ nobody would do anything BUT it and skip the progression path that blizzard has forged the entire expansion. Toc, 5 man ICC's, and the troll dungeons were all just ways of skipping ahead.
    Quote Originally Posted by videotape View Post
    To vehemently defend the claim like OP would is to present to these very forums a ludicrous display of ignorance and unawareness so profound and comical that it might actually deserve its own time slot on The History Channel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokestone View Post
    Wow, how dumb can one be? That is the the 30% nerf from Blizzard's PTR patch notes. Not another nerf on top of a pervious nerf.

Can't you tell the difference between the green and blue text?

This is the kind of idiot Blizzard has to deal with from the community everyday...

Flaming is not tolerated here
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-08-07 at 06:48 PM.

Vendor and shard fodder. Basically adds variety when you loot chests and NPCs.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigrian View Post
    Seems like a strange time to change the Pandaren racial O.o
    Not really, going from 1-80, the old racial was much better. But once you get to 85, this new racial will be superior, especially starting next expansion. Having 3 full levels of rested exp was pretty much wasted post-85 unless you were doing a marathon session of only dungeons.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anufis View Post
    Dungeons destroy the community and connections between people... Most of the case 1 man dps the whole dungeon and the other two dps are just afk or haven't got any idea what is going on there. And I see many people haven't got enough skill or spells to solve alone these dungeons... 0 teamwork, just wasting time and get annoyed by other people.

Exactly the case. I pug tank dungeons whenever CTA satchel is up. They are almost completely soloable right now as a geared tank. Usually, if I am lucky I get 1 dps who is actually doing a real rotation and decent dps... but most of the time, it is people who can barely run fast enough to keep up with the pulls.

I don´t see how anyone can complain about scenarios being 1 person doing all the work and 2 people afking along when dungeons have been that way since about a month after launch. Scenarios are actually better because the lame dps can´t count on a tank doing all the work.

I don´t hate dungeons or love scenarios.. but the ´participation´ required for them to be completed is probably higher for scenarios.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    I don´t hate dungeons or love scenarios.. but the ´participation´ required for them to be completed is probably higher for scenarios.
    You need to read the original post, not the Anufis version... Scenarios are far worse than heroics.

and the heroics loot-table could change. and nobody will skip those... that's so simple! OR like in old times change old valor items to justice items...
    On the new island will get annoyed by other people to get a chest with loot for hours or days... Solo gearing instead of team gearing... And this is an MMO?
    I hate when 10+ people are waiting for a rare re-spawn and they scold each other's family. And this is not the players fault... The game create these situations.
    Last edited by mmocfd328e0b6e; 2013-08-08 at 06:44 AM.

Anyone else think shadow word death might be op with this change? I'm sensing a nerf or revert of this change.