How do I defeat the Black Prince as a Balance Druid for 600 back?

I have exhausted all my ideas for beating the Black Prince as a moonkin for the legendary questline. Ursol's Vortex, Typhoon, Nature's Grasp, mushrooms, nothing is enough to keep the adds off me. If you have beat him, could you please suggest some pointers? Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    I did it as balance.

I'm very sure your gearing makes a significant difference as this was a pain in the ass fight with far too much movement for comfort.

Rejuv and Cenarian Ward were my best friends, that and all my sprints. I'm worgen so having 3 on demand speed boosts was super helpful.

Belive it took me 4-5 tries to nail it, I think I used Vortex, just kept dots on everything and kited nonstop. Use the whole room, all the way back up the stairs and by where the god dude is. Just keep moving with your dots up, it takes time to burn through the prince but again that really depends on your gear. I think I was at about 520 when I did it. With all the adds you get a lot of SS procs, try to pump them into the prince if you can.

Oh, almost forgot, use shrooms too. The dmg plus slow is great, especially when you actually get all the adds dead and you get nuke time, drop shoomrs then and kite over em.

Make sure you are aoeing when the prince copies himself all over the room. Starfall and then hurricane the tight groups of them. The faster you find him and stop it the better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillern View Post
    "IM LOOKING AT A THING I DONT LIKE, I HAVE THE OPTION TO GO AWAY FROM IT BUT I WILL LOOK MORE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE THING I DONT LIKE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT, NO ONE IS FORCING ME TO SEARCH FOR THIS THING OR LOOK AT THIS THING OR REMAIN LOOKING AT THIS THING BUT I AM ANYWAY, ITS OFFENDS ME! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!"
    Troof

Check out the other thread, there's already some useful information there:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Quest-help-pls!!

Deleted
    I did it on my 2nd try (after I realised that I do not want to tank those lil adds ) with use of my default spec (blink, NS, typhoon, treants, hotw)
    If youre not overgeared for that fight make sure you have flask and food on and you use both pots during the fight. Than simply pop what you have and burst him down > kite and multidot. Have your rejuv rolling and dont be affraid to blink or dash when needed, theres no enrage :-)

10+ Year Old Account
    I just did this last week. I had some issues but figured it out. The issue mostly comes is when the blood adds spawn along with his massive aoeing.

1. Donot outright kill all the bloods together. Because then they will rez all together and you will be overwhelmed. Keep about a 5 second gap between them.
    2. Use mushrooms, to slow them. Use ursols vortex to send em back. You can use typoon [I just used mass entanglement, mushroom slow and picked em off 1 by 1].
    3. Be on the move and use solar beam to silence the fire he puts down.

and for the most important part. When he does the massive massive aoe thing with all his images, if you run out into the balcony behind where the jade serpent used to be, the aoe does not hit u there. So make use of that. I killed the adds either there or on the stairs. Then while sitting slightly above the stairs I used hurricane to pop him out. You are right on the edge and dont get hit and bring him out. So it works beautifully.

I start fight out with the basic rotation, hoping about with ss procs. Keep behind him. He takes 250% or some other % extra dmg when u are hitting him from behind so save ure ss procs for that honestly.

When he spawns the blood adds, think they are called tear of neltharion. I pop my pre planted shrooms arranged by the stairs and up. I run up the balcony. Root em with mass entanglement if needed, otherwise i killed them as they get up there and try to get them as far out as possible.

Silence him whenevr he does the aoe fire. Forget what its called. It wont be up for all of his casts but every little bit helps. Try to pre assume his charges. Meaning jump such that when he charges you, you end up behind him for extra dmg. That took me some learning. But it worked in the end. Again i tried to stagger my ss procs for that.

When he gets to the phase with images and aoes, run out in the balcony, dispose of adds around there they should have popped up by now. Then FROM THE TOP of the stairs, begin hurricane on his images. Rinse repeat. If you step down you will get hit by his aoe. If you remain up you will outrange him.

Heal yourself alot with rejuv going.

Honestly the entirely fight is mostly the blood adds, dispose of them quickly but as such that when they respawn they dont become a hassle because they hit freaking hard when left alive. His aoe from images is the other issue, because one hit will bring u to nearly 60% of your hp. However that can be outranged. Make good use of mushrooms and ull be fine.
    Last edited by Minikin; 2013-08-07 at 05:40 AM.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Hey everyone, thanks so much for the kind help. I was able to win thanks to you all. I healed myself for 5.7 million, and almost 70 percent of my damage was on the tears. And I used pretty much every ability I know about, which presumably is the whole point.

I did try to do the healing one with my OS, but gave up after 7 or 8 attempts, not knowing how to damage the adds enough while keeping myself and wrathion healed. Wrathion may be a lot of things, but a tank he is not. In fact I kinda think he is a wank.

Thanks again, you are so much appreciated.

Deleted
    Have you tried just bursting him down, position yourself behind him and using all cooldowns? Killed him in about 20 seconds, if your gear allows it this is just the easiest way.

Quote Originally Posted by zoomxspec View Post
    Have you tried just bursting him down, position yourself behind him and using all cooldowns? Killed him in about 20 seconds, if your gear allows it this is just the easiest way.
    I did try that and got him down a lot but not before the adds came up. My ilevel was 521 before the back. What was yours when you did that?

I did it on Monday relatively easily. I'm also pretty late and had a 531 ilvl which obviously helped, but the mechanics didn't seem that unforgiving. Just run around dotting everything, using your SS procs on cooldown, use your escapes when the situation gets dire, and put mushrooms all over the room to break him out of the AoE thing. That seemed to be the toughest part of the fight and using mushrooms spread out pretty much guarantees you'll stop him quick.