what happened to wintergrasp

what happened to wintergrasp? did they nerf it to nothingness. its always empty. why is it so empty.
    HAKUNA MATATA... IT MEANS NO WORRIES FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYS

The vehicles' health doesn't scale with gear so they get torn to shreds by a single person long before a wall/tower can get destroyed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everything has been scaled up to 90 actually. VOA can be soloed by most classes now even on heroic so most folks just do the raid when their faction has it.
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    The vehicles' health doesn't scale with gear so they get torn to shreds by a single person long before a wall/tower can get destroyed.
    That and it hasn't been current content for like 4+ years. I've done Tol Barad a few times, the highest number of people I've seen in there is like 6 per side. When stuff is old less people take the time to do it.

As far as the raid goes, I could see a few people trying to win just for that, but I don't think the mount would be that big of a motivator.

I can understand Wintergrasp, not much honor rewards, but winning Tol Barad, if you have the weekly quest, is like 3 times the amount of honor of a random BG. I don't know why more people don't do it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Wintergrasp is actually good honor too if you have quests. More than a BG that's for sure. I do Wintergrasp and TB while gearing characters up for PvP, but after that it's not worth it. It isn't really balanced because the side that's defending can't lose if they have more than 5 people in the game.

I'm on a populated realm where TB still reaches 20v20 but WG only reaches 3v3. Wish they would up the honor reward for winning WG

So voa has heroic option when was this?

Just give 150 Conquest Points per 1st win each day = both these zones will soar in popularity

40 man BGs aren't even fun, TB and WG are even worse.
    Arena Master Elemental Shaman
    Maeros@Illidan
    http://www.twitch.tv/chroniclinex
    http://www.youtube.com/chroniclinex

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by flyingbacon123 View Post
    So voa has heroic option when was this?
    He means 25 man

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"