Legendary quest line, how long till i get my cloak?

So at the moment i'm gathering the secrets of the empire, got 12 at the moment, and i was just wondering how many quests there is after this one before i get the cloak?

I averaged 4 secrets per reset, and so far am averaging 2-3 runestones per reset (you need 12). Then you are done till 5.4.

I got 3 runestones on the first week of collecting, then one per week for the next 4 weeks. If you're lucky you'll get that bit done within a month, otherwise bank on it being a couple of months.

Once you have finished everything up to the current 5.3 patch and are waiting on the 5.4 it then takes a matter of minutes all depending on how quick you get a raid group to kill the four celestial's.

Talk to black prince turn in the last Q from 5.3 pick up the new Q go to timeless isle talk to him again he gives you two quests collect 2500 timeless coins can get them in no time and kill the four celestial's cash in meet watch 2 cut scenes use the item in your bags makes the legendary cloak DONE!

Just did it again on the ptr takes no time at all depending on how quick you can obtain a group.

http://ptr.wowdb.com/quests/33087-me...ack-at-the-inn

Yeah after the secrets are done you get a meta gem IIRC?

Then there's the next leg (which I believe came out in the 5.3 non-raid patch) which is collect 12 runestones, that should take about 4 weeks or so. Cloak's at the end of that. I think you can upgrade it to legendary next patch, no more gathering required (that's the impression I got anyway).

If it's taking forever don't worry, when SoO launches they're buffing the drop rates a lot so you'll probably finish the first week it's out if you haven't already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by rijn dael View Post
    I averaged 4 secrets per reset, and so far am averaging 2-3 runestones per reset (you need 12). Then you are done till 5.4.
    After the Titanstones you have to get the heart (Just got here tonight). Then after that you do the Celestial quest for your cloak as I don't think there is anything else in between, but I could be wrong. After that you are done till 5.4 and from what I heard it takes about 30 minutes to actually get the final version of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I could ask here rather than starting a new thread: I just faction transfered my monk, picked up the sigils quest, and i still had the sigils in my bag from before the trasfer. I finished the quest after a few LFR's. Did the Chimera of Fear quest, and now I have the 3000 valor quest.

How does the 3000 valor work? Is it earn 3000 valor AFTER picking up the quest? or is it just having 3000 in total in your currency tab?
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

3000 valor earned after getting the quest.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    If I could ask here rather than starting a new thread: I just faction transfered my monk, picked up the sigils quest, and i still had the sigils in my bag from before the trasfer. I finished the quest after a few LFR's. Did the Chimera of Fear quest, and now I have the 3000 valor quest.

How does the 3000 valor work? Is it earn 3000 valor AFTER picking up the quest? or is it just having 3000 in total in your currency tab?
    Obtain 3000 Valor after you get the quest. Current Valor doesn't count.

10+ Year Old Account
    ok, thankyou.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

15+ Year Old Account
    In other words, cap Valor for 3 weeks.

Yeah after the secrets are done you get a meta gem IIRC?
    There's a single scenario first and you need to throw your Lance at Nalak, but basically yes, after the Secrets you get the meta. The remaining steps I mentioned can be soloed (you don't need to defeat Nalak, merely not to get killed, you can do your quest even while a group of the opposite faction is doing him).
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I don't do math, blind assumptions work so much better for me.

Can vary greatly, depending on RNG gods. I finished my secrets in 4 weeks. Got 2 the first week, 8 the second, then 4 and then 6. It's totally RNG, if you have 12 now it could take you 2 more weeks, or 4 more weeks. After the secrets you get the meta, then start on the runestones, which can also take a random amount of time. I got 2 the first week, then 2 the second, then 3 the third. But I know a lot of people that only got 1 each week. So that quest could take you 5 weeks, or it could take you 8 weeks.

All things considered, it'll probably be between 2 and 4 months to get the cloak. If you're lucky with RNG, you'll finish the secrets in 2 more resets if you already have 12, and then you can finish the cloak RNG quest in 5 resets, which would be about 2 months. If you're unlucky it could take 4 more resets to finish the secrets and then like 7 or 8 for the cloak, which would be about 3 months. All depends really.