15+ Year Old Account

could use some help with raid comp for 10 normal

so i raid with irl friends and our comp is a bit whack, but with people returning to school and stuff I'd like to get some input on what 3 classes would be ideal to replace the people leaving...

Our core is:

DK/Pally Tank

MW Heals

2x Ret Paladin
    Frost Mage
    Shadow Priest

http://raidcomp.mmo-champion.com/?c=...00000000000000

A few people want another warlock for cookies+gateways but with conq token distribution already to 4 classes I'm torn.

Ideally, I'd like a Hunter, Resto Druid/Shaman. But again Disc priest is pretty powerful.

Our old comp was:

DK/Pally Tank
    Disc Priest/Resto Druid/MW Monk Heals
    2x Ret/Mage/Spriest/Warlock

anyhow, just looking for some input. We're casual and only raid 2 days a week (7 hrs total) so not looking for the best comp, and almost everyone only has 1 character so changing to alts isn't even an option, we just want to clear normal modes while content is current, we started ToT only about 6 weeks ago and took a few weeks of pugging to get the warlock/druid on board.

Well, enough of my ramblings, any help is greatly appreciated.

j

10+ Year Old Account
    2x ret pally? ret is pretty low-tier DPS, yes they have good burst, but they're nothing compared to a mage/rogue. You're missing those 2 and yep a lock. Healers, I'd get resto druid and priest healer.

The conq output in a 10-man can be weird to deal with, imo, for min/maxing comp I would definitely have prot pally, priest healer, warlock - there's 3 conq if you wana be even, you want a 4th a shadowpriest is not bad (but there's better to bring 5% haste - ele/hunter/boomie;coming from a spriest).

Pretty sure anyone who sees this is gona say 2 ret pallies .... uhhhhhhhhh. Anyway, if you're "only" doing normal it shouldn't matter really, but nothing wrong with min/maxing, good luck!