where to farm Frostweave Cloth?

I can easily do 1300-1500 Embersilk cloth per hour in Twilight Highlands. Is there anywhere to do Frostweave just as fast? Im leveling enchanting now on my Tailor and need lots of cloth to DE for mats.

Just chain run a few heroic lich-king dungeons, lots of cloth drops if you are a tailor (sometimes several per mob) plus greens for DE if you are leveling enchanting. Do the dungeon with the most trash, maybe the bug instances or the vykrul dungeons?

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    not as fast but in the middle-west of icecrown there are packs of 7-8 mobs each

keep in mind there are no trasure finding potions for Wotlk

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destard View Post
    not as fast but in the middle-west of icecrown there are packs of 7-8 mobs each

keep in mind there are no trasure finding potions for Wotlk
    This is likely going to be your best bet since there are lots of packs that spawn fairly quickly. The only big drawback to this spot is if your server/x-realm is fairly populated you will find some botters/other farmers/people AoE leveling out there to contend with. Even so, on malganis(which is very populated and has a lot of x-realm traffic) it wasn't bad enough to say fuck it and go elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    If you're semi-hardcore or semi-casual what's the other half? To me, they're both the same thing.
    Canicus - 577 - Arcane Mage - US Mal'Ganis Horde - 12/14H T16

Quote Originally Posted by Markle View Post
    Just chain run a few heroic lich-king dungeons, lots of cloth drops if you are a tailor (sometimes several per mob) plus greens for DE if you are leveling enchanting. Do the dungeon with the most trash, maybe the bug instances or the vykrul dungeons?
    I personally find the Pit of Saron very efficient. The big digging area with lots of cloth-dropping trash can be reset once you cleared it since you don't need to kill bosses and you might the Quel'Delar quest. Make sure to bring a sell mount though.
    Your rights as a consumer begin and end at the point where you choose not to consume, and not where you yourself influence the consumed goods.

Translation: if you don't like a game don't play it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    I can easily do 1300-1500 Embersilk cloth per hour in Twilight Highlands. Is there anywhere to do Frostweave just as fast? Im leveling enchanting now on my Tailor and need lots of cloth to DE for mats.
    there is a better place to farm embersilk cloth if you do it fast you get tons of it in 1 hour
    for forstweave go look at these mobs @100% drop

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldarian View Post
    there is a better place to farm embersilk cloth if you do it fast you get tons of it in 1 hour
    hmm.. didn't know that these mobs got 100% drop chance on frostweave cloth.

but runing in couple heroics in Northrend, just like Markle said is a good choice also - with "Northern Cloth Scavenging" skill.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    easily? Thats 65-75 stacks pr hour. Hmm tell me your spot

There might be other Places, but I find this spot nice to farm, I mostly have it for my self and dont have to share or fight for it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtV5np5Tsp4

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldarian View Post
    Bone Sentinels no longer drop any loot

Quote Originally Posted by Destard View Post
    Bone Sentinels no longer drop any loot
    Even if they did, there aren't a lot of those skeletons around. And the loot distribution is really sketchy at best. Looks like Wowhead messed it up with someone opening up the loot bags that Lich King rares drop (~20 gold, some crystallized stuff, a stack of Frostweave and a rare). Also only has 3 recorded loots.

10+ Year Old Account
    pit of souls normal, run in, mass pull whole instance, nuke down, collect, run out, reset, repeat.

It may not be the most efficient, but I really like the plague quarter of Naxx. Kill Noth, then clear the room after him with the bats. Stop before engaging Heigan. Run out, reset, do it again. You'll get 4-5 stacks per clear. Not the best rate, but *its all yours, no competition*. You'll also get tons and tons of greens to DE.

Credit to wowhead: item=33470#comments:id=1836512

Citadel of Darkness, Icecrown

Pull both sides, AoE, Loot, fast respawn

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=30037

Infinite spawning when you really get speed on the killing, drops plenty of greys including ruined cloth and greens. An hour should get you 700-1000 cloth as a tailor and 300-400g in loot granted you 1shot these mobs and have decent ranged capabilities.