View Poll Results: Will there be a new class in the next expansion?

Voters
92. This poll is closed
  • Yes!

27 29.35%
  • No!

65 70.65%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfen View Post
    Yea... I know... thats why i said a new race or two... lol

but if the heirlooms do mean 10 levels in the next expansion, then I think I can expect a new hero class
    I don't really think the heirlooms show anything. If the heirlooms had been level 95, we'd all know it's 95. With it being 100, it raises more mysticism about it. People are biting on the theory of it being 100, when in all actuality it's likely going to be retroactively made 95 in 5.5 after Blizzcon reveals Expansion V.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    LoL!

There's going to be a great deal of sadness among DH fans when the next class is revealed.
    Just make a picture of your face, when the next class is revealed and it is the DH... I'll take the risk of being disappointed for the chance of seeing that.

But no seriously, I've said it before and other people agree on that - if they do make a legion expansion and they don't bring the DH class, they're idiots. There is no better class for a legion expansion, they should've brought him in for TBC, and people will continue to ask for it until they do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    I think in most cases "class" and "hero class" are rolled together. Considering Tinkerer and Dragonswarn would be Class, while Demon Hunter would be a Hero Class.
    I would consider the Hero Classes as something special, rather than simple classes that start at an advanced level.
    In particular one could say that Hero Classes are as "races", ie creatures that have been provided with supernatural powers. Let me explain:

• Death Knights -> Heroes anonymous who died and were resurrected by the Lich King. They are actually undead creatures with powers obtained by the Lich King himself.

• Demon Hunters -> Heroes anonymous that, in their eagerness to destroy demons, mixed their blood with that of the demons of the Burning Legion, becoming demons with powers of the Burning Legion itself.

• Dragonsworns -> Heroes anonymous who swore loyalty to the dragons of the Five Flights by what they were granted powers of the Five Flights, so now are partly dragons too.

As you can see, the Hero Classes members are hybrid creatures with special powers granted by higher entities.
    However, the "normal" classes are as vocations that each person has and develop throughout their lives, including: Mages, Warriors or Paladins.
    Last edited by Northem; 2013-08-08 at 07:52 PM.

Maybe but I doubt it. One things for sure is that if they dont add a new class or race or something insanely over the top like a new faction etc, people will be bitching that the expansion didn't give enough content. Might get a new profession also.

Updated char models wont count as they have announced them along time ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Yeah, I doubt that as well. What unused race could possibly be a viable neutral race?
    The easiest of all... Naga. Alliance of convenience to them. But, that is if the expansion calls upon them.