Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    These heirloom weapons dropping are most likely the new items dropping for flex, normal and Heroic that Blizzard was talking about, as an intensive to get people out of LFR raiding.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ercarp View Post
    Pretty sure someone has already said it but the fact that it requires level 90 to 100, in no way means the next expansion is going to bring in 10 levels. What kind of physical force stops it for displaying the level cap of the sixth expansion?
    When have they ever released heirlooms an expansion ahead?

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there going to be a PvP 90 heirloom too or are PvPers getting shafted... again.

Quote Originally Posted by Seiken3 View Post
    If this makes it to the live and we actually get 10 more levels next expansion, then my prophecy came true...
    What's your prophecy?
    There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary and those who don't..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    I can tell you the gear looks exactly like horde level 60 pvp gear

So i would safely bet its all placeholder cause i cant see alliance guys rolling around with a horde shield and horde textured battle axes etc

Though im sure there are plenty of people who would love that
    Horde enemies dropping horde themed gear? NO WAI GUISE

If these turn out to be BOA weps...do you think it will only go to chars that you have on that server? like heirlooms? or will it actually be account wide?

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucy View Post
    If these turn out to be BOA weps...do you think it will only go to chars that you have on that server? like heirlooms? or will it actually be account wide?

Pretty sure they will operate like current BoA's.

I'll be pretty glad with 10 more levels, it will just seem like a fuller expansion, you know? It's not like it's going to take longer to level , heck on my main it took a whole week to level him to 90 the first time. Yet it may give us more zones which I highly like or at least a variety. Either way, it really doesn't matter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barendon View Post
    I'll be pretty glad with 10 more levels, it will just seem like a fuller expansion, you know? It's not like it's going to take longer to level , heck on my main it took a whole week to level him to 90 the first time. Yet it may give us more zones which I highly like or at least a variety. Either way, it really doesn't matter.
    Doesn't really matter for you, you are playing on Argent Dawn, get back to Roleplay x)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Say it with me.

P-to-the-T-to-the-R.

Heirlooms never drop from bosses and never apply to the current expansion leveling bracket. Item may be a placeholder for something, a mistake, or just another piece of crud in the items database that never goes live.

10 levels seems highly unlikely.
    Patching Trolling Realms