First 8 SoO will drop Sigils/Secrets of the Empire/Runestones

So according to http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/101...ust_7-8_7_2013 the first eight bosses of Siege of Orgrimmar will drop the items required to complete previous steps in the legendary quest line. Do you guys think its a good idea to let people skip the previous tiers to catch up and get the legendary?
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The only lies here are the bullshit coming from you. RBG appears to be immortal.

Yes great idea.

Though I presume it will make MSV and ToT LFRs much less populated than what they would have been should this change have not been. Personally though I'm happy as my main and 'raid alts' (LFR heroes) will benefit from this change in varying degrees.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's a great addition, especially with the silly drop rates. Currently running with 40 sigils of wisdom and 6 powers on my alt .___. Having 8 additional chances could let people finish it faster. Though I'm aware that there's some changes coming to the ratio of sigils.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Quote Originally Posted by risingforce View Post
    Yes great idea.

Though I presume it will make MSV and ToT LFRs much less populated than what they would have been should this change have not been. Personally though I'm happy as my main and 'raid alts' (LFR heroes) will benefit from this change in varying degrees.
    The fact that Faction Epics (below ilevel 522) are going to be purchased with JP come 5.4 makes it a little silly to be doing MSV/HoF/ToES LFR anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Kcin14 View Post
    So according to http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/101...ust_7-8_7_2013 the first eight bosses of Siege of Orgrimmar will drop the items required to complete previous steps in the legendary quest line. Do you guys think its a good idea to let people skip the previous tiers to catch up and get the legendary?
    ur missing the point of this

if you meat the requirements for SoO lfr and have already clared tot lfr for loot why should they have to farm a old lfr to get them also they are still required to kill lie shen for his heart

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Baelic View Post
    The fact that Faction Epics (below ilevel 522) are going to be purchased with JP come 5.4 makes it a little silly to be doing MSV/HoF/ToES LFR anyway.
    to complete the 1st chain ur still required to do toes lfr and to clomplete the 3rd set ur still required tokill lie shen so ppl will have to go bck ther or atleast clear it once.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    ur missing the point of this

if you meat the requirements for SoO lfr and have already clared tot lfr for loot why should they have to farm a old lfr to get them also they are still required to kill lie shen for his heart
    Exactly.

On my alt, I pretty much outgeared the instances required to get sigils well before I had them all. Being able to finish up those quests on content I actually want to do would be great. I STILL need to get the gear required to get to the newer content, but I won't need to go back just to do a quest (except for the kill the last boss one).