Shaohao or Taotao

arnt the short animated clips about shaohao remind any of you of the Taotao anime back in the 80s?
    this animated series was all about a pandabear mom telling old stories to her young panda cub so he can learn lessons about life,
    the stories ofc contained only animals as far as i remember.

imo, the entire concept behind MOP is ridiculous enough and made more players upset with the direction and theme of the xpac than any before
    and TBH are just waiting for this xpac to end that i dont think blizz should come out now with more animated pandas references.

they could try super gluing this xpac with wow lore and give us mogu shaped titans and old gods lore in any quest or raid and even kill garrosh 'the bad guy of this xpac, that up untill mop was the right leader for the horde (not a pasafict like thrall and does not hesitate to fight with honnor) in cata he executed his own commander for killing and destroying without honor an entire zone by a bomb and by mop they made him a psyco killer mass murderer.
    those wont help blizz make thier case or fix what they done here...
    this xpac was a mistake and will never really fit in the lore.

did we realy need to come to pandaria at lvl 90 to learn to overcome our fear, pride and all the rest of the sha.....i mean look closly what the sha are...they are the dark mirror images of the care bears....fear, pride, violence, anger....and we need to "learn" to overcome them, but
    havnt we done that allready in past xpacs?

what did we learn from maiev after illidan was killed?
    what did we conquer to actualy face the LK after the wrathgate? ("i will show you the justice of the grave and the true meaning of FEAR")

they ruined a potentialy good class called the monk by making it based upon the brewmaster joke...that needs to be drunk in order to tank...?
    all the monks that in the game right now and those who will be added to the game in the future will forever reek of beer and joke because of that.

so just stop blizz...youre hurting yourselfs, this concept failed so just move on please

Wow, that took a turn for the worst. You started out fine, and then it's like you had verbal diarrhea.

My head hurts after even skimming through that.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

Quote Originally Posted by Thimagryn View Post
    Wow, that took a turn for the worst. You started out fine, and then it's like you had verbal diarrhea.
    Wow dear god, spot on. Split personalities maybe.

Maybe its that guy from Identity.

Your first attempt at this failed quickly, what made you think this thread would be any better?

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...craft-universe
    Last edited by Pebrocks The Warlock; 2013-08-08 at 02:08 AM.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    There isn't really anything constructive about this...and it isn't your first WoW-bashing thread.

Closing.