[Solved] Rep tracker?

I am an altoholic. I have 14 90's and 9 more over 85. I was wondering if anyone knows an addon that tracks how much rep your characters have. For example, I killed a warbringer and won 2 rep tokens, I would like to know what toon is closest to revered/exalted to send the token to.

I checked altoholic, but it does not seem to support this function from what I can find.

Quote Originally Posted by lefse View Post
    I am an altoholic. I have 14 90's and 9 more over 85. I was wondering if anyone knows an addon that tracks how much rep your characters have. For example, I killed a warbringer and won 2 rep tokens, I would like to know what toon is closest to revered/exalted to send the token to.

I checked altoholic, but it does not seem to support this function from what I can find.
    The rep tabs should have an icon or colored indicating the rep level and if you hover it should say XXXX/XXXXX. I know the last version did and haven't checked the new one but it's something I imagine they wouldn't remove.

Oh yes, they do. However, if I am on my Paladin, I want to know how close my Shaman is to revered without armoring all my toons.

Oh yes, they do. However, if I am on my Paladin, I want to know how close my Shaman is to revered without armoring all my toons.
    That's what I mean. You should be able to go to the tab and it'll tell you.

I'll log ingame in a sec and see if I can't grab a SS to show where.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Sadly it doesn't seem to track anything beyond that
    Last edited by Hilde; 2013-08-08 at 07:37 AM.

Ok, here you go:

1) Go to the Grids Tab
    2) Where it says "A" click that and it selects the Reputation section
    3) Where it says "B" hover your mouse over that box and you'll see the pop up the following:
    Name @ Rep
    Rep Level: Current Rep / Needed Rep (Total %)
    Then the color coding for quick viewing

thanks so much. The image really helped

thanks so much. The image really helped
    No problem. Sometimes things are just right under your nose and you never know unless someone else shows you.

Glad it helped! It's one of the many reasons I like that addon.

Deleted
    Any tips on how to get this to work over two (or more!) accounts? :>

cool, dident know it was a rep tracker

Sorry to go Off topic - can I ask how you got aurora to work on altoholic please

Quote Originally Posted by Aurorasofia View Post
    Where it says "Realm: <Name>" I was thinking it gave that option? Unless they are under different b.net accounts?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurorasofia View Post
    the addon has the function to bring two accounts into the same page - though it's very dodgy and works minimal, it tends to semi show things.

When it comes to reputation tracking, I use an site for it. Wowjuju.com - has a good reputation calculator and tells you where you can gain it and easy ways.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Ok, here you go:

1) Go to the Grids Tab
    2) Where it says "A" click that and it selects the Reputation section
    3) Where it says "B" hover your mouse over that box and you'll see the pop up the following:
    Name @ Rep
    Rep Level: Current Rep / Needed Rep (Total %)
    Then the color coding for quick viewing

Sorry to necro this post but anyone know how can i track my paragons reputation somewhat like this on my alts? a grid with a easy list to read the progress of each character. Having a hard time managing the follower mission rep tokens

Sadly altoholics doesnt manage paragon progress