H Lei Shen 25 - Second Wind vs Enraged Regen as Prot

What are your opinions on Second Wind vs Enraged Regen for H Lei shen?

10+ Year Old Account
    If you get low enough to proc SW as prot in 25m, you're already probably dead.

It's not "bad" for phase 3 during Winds, it can possibly buy you a little bit of time. But honestly that is entirely dependent on how well your group uses raid CDs. As Dark said, most damage you take at low health without mitigation will kill you. Even if you do have it proccing during Winds, any of the other random ass damage will likely be enough to kill you.
    Enraged Regen isn't bad, I've never needed more than 1-2 health stones uses really; but again, its how well your group spreads healers and mitigates damage.
    Last edited by Archimtiros; 2013-08-08 at 06:29 AM. Reason: too tired to make sense

I hate all 3 options on that tier. If ER did not require enrage then it would be nice.

You should probably use ER but the odds are that this will not be make or break anyways.

Deleted
    Second Wind, purely due to its fire and forget nature although if its proccing, you are usually in trouble and the chances of it saving you are minimal

If I were going to use something more actively I would have to say Impending victory as requiring enrage with ER, while canonical seems a bit arse backwards