Poll: Desired Theme

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    While most, if not all, agrees that Vashj'ir is the best zone, in the game,
    I do not agree. It gave me motion sickness and terrible nausea. something that i never suffer from ever, played that zone, and felt like i had gone through a rollercoaster drunk, backwards. South seas expansion would be cool though, more zones like stranglethorn, lost isle, booty bay, ratchet

world of warcraft: soviet russia and putin is the end boss. best expansion EVER!

I would say Old God, but I think they should be saved for last, possibly alongside Sargeras and the Titans in the same expansion. So, I would like another Legion invasion that leads up to the eventual freeing of Sargeras, and have the Old Gods prisons weaken at the same time. I know a few other things would have to happen too, but I think none of them are worthy of their own expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    Wrong. Darnassus is the capital city, Teldrassil is the tree which was planted
    And isn't the Emerald Dream corrupted? It would make sense even for Teldrassil to be in there just because the tree is exceptionally corrupted already in OUR version of Azeroth so it's likely to have those evil roots in the Emerald Dream as well.

As much as I would love the Emerald Dream I would like the Legion even more...actually come to think of it I'm not so sure. It might FINALLY be time to do the Emerald Dream and considering how many veteran players who are still here/quit were expecting it with all the data mined stuff I think it would definitely bring back/maintain those subs.

I know, I know "Emerald Dream was concluded in a book". But since the vast majority of the playerbase doesn't read the books I think the Dream definitely needs closure in the game. As did Cairne...why would they kill Cairne in a book.../slowpoke.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Gonna go Orcs vs. Humans because I've been playing since Warcraft 1

Though I don't know how much sense that would make given Garrosh's plot line ending.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burning Legion, but I'm fine with anything apart from more Orcs vs Humans. We've had enough of that, and it's time for some other races to be in the spotlight, and even though I am horde, especially the Draenei deserve some prime time.

I'd love to see a max level phased redo of the world to show the end results of what's currently happening for 6.0. For a good story, Alliance isn't going to just up and walk away from Org after all is said and done. If so, that's pretty crappy writing.

So for 6.0, it's the Alliance, reclaiming what was once theirs and the Horde fighting to rebuild, fend off the remnants of Garrosh's Horde, and fend off the Alliance. Both can have very interesting stories to them, and will actually show an aftermath of the terribleness of this situation. A week later tops, 6.1 drops and it's the Burning Legion invasion. The Alliance stops their push for extreme reclamation, The Horde stops their infighting and fighting with the Alliance, and they make a pact to fight the mutual enemy that is the Burning Legion and it's dominant forces.

Heck, I'd settle for some phasing and a handful of scenarios in the pre expansion patch to cover the story as well as phasing that's to come afterwards. They did it with Theramore, they can do it again. That is, if they aren't lazy / biased. Then patch 6.0 can be the Burning Legion invasion right from launch instead of my other idea, which would cause a bit of drama because people wouldn't be able to instantly level to 100 in the first day or two of the release.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhywolver View Post
    What the hell... why are there cities on the Emerald Dream map? Especially Darnassus, which just isn't a location, but planted by Fandral Staghelm and therefore shouldn't be presented in the ED at all? (alongside with most other towns, but they could at least stand for the location where they would be in the normal Azeroth)
    Just ignore the names, I think, and Teldrassil. We'll never know what ancient Kalimdor looked like until we get it from Blizzard.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    Burning Legion, but I'm fine with anything apart from more Orcs vs Humans. We've had enough of that, and it's time for some other races to be in the spotlight, and even though I am horde, especially the Draenei deserve some prime time.
    Some Eredari action on Argus would be pretty awesome.
    ABOMS NORTH-LEFT!

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Burning Legion

Burning Legion, of course. Nothing says Warcraft like The Burning Legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why the heck do people want ANOTHER demons expansion

Think he means that the Burning Legion has done fuck all since Burning Crusade.

Naga and merlocks. On a more serious note burning legion with naga and merlocks. Totally need that naga raid, was major sad it was dropped due to "lore" and yet the developers come out with DS in such a poor state. Really did feel like Blizzard threw up their arms and pulled content from an already anemic Cata and put it in MoP.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by seni View Post
    Title explains it all. Pick from the options above or post your own!
    The Naga. Not because I want it the most, but because it feels like the next logical step. BEcause we can't skip them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burning Legion. Hellfires+deamons, ruins of argus = Warcraft Version of Eye of Terror. It have to be epic

How did we ever defeat the burning legion i srsly don't get it..... They are the most powerful enemy presented in WoW's history.

" A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities "

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    The Naga. Not because I want it the most, but because it feels like the next logical step. BEcause we can't skip them.
    Yay! Either more vertigo-inducing underwater zones or fighting aquatic creatures on land (Which makes zero point nada sense), let's just skip the naga or do one tier with naga, chop them into evil sushi and be done with it.

Really, just do demons, can't go wrong with demons, they're truly evil (not misunderstood), there's lots of demon types, and we can actually defeat them without having to resort to cop-out endings.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhywolver View Post
    What the hell... why are there cities on the Emerald Dream map? Especially Darnassus, which just isn't a location, but planted by Fandral Staghelm and therefore shouldn't be presented in the ED at all? (alongside with most other towns, but they could at least stand for the location where they would be in the normal Azeroth)
    Except SW and Ironforge are turned around. Like if it represented Azeroth pre-Maelstrom/well of eternity event and the Eastern Kingdoms decided to split in half (around Thandol Span, makes some sort of sense actually) and then made a 180 and went back to the Northern part.

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ocean / High Seas (perhaps with Queen Azshara raising the ocean floor) / Old God / Orcs vs Humans

I should have clicked combination. Sorry.

Deleted
    Easily the Burning Legion, along with the return of Illidan (not as a raid boss, but redeemed). Don't care if Demon Hunters are or aren't introduced, I just want Illidan back.