Cool Engineering on an alt - Sky Golem

Hi all

My alt has Engineering and Im wondering if it will be possible to make The Sky Golem ? My alt is just dinged 90. I know its a drop from a Mob, but is that all? Can I grp up and get it? Is there no catch?

Any on the PTR that can enlighten me?

Thanks

it's basicly random world drop. it is a 100% drop chance atm on any sha in the vale. question is if it's 100% at live or not.

the only catch is the fact you need to wait 30 days and pay a alchimist ;P unless your one your self.

Quote Originally Posted by Kharli View Post
    it's basicly random world drop. it is a 100% drop chance atm on any sha in the vale. question is if it's 100% at live or not.

the only catch is the fact you need to wait 30 days and pay a alchimist ;P unless your one your self.
    Im okay with the wait and I have a Alchemyst for the transmutes

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kharli View Post

What for ?

any mob in pandaria can drop the book took me about 40 kills to get it killing mobs in the vale

When you learn the book you automatically learn the sky golem, Pierre, Rascal bot and the fridge plus the way to make the mats which is 10 ghostbars

The only real pain is the 30 Living Steel if you can get your hands on those you are set

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noggis View Post
    What for ?
    You need Living Steel, which can only be made by alchemists. 30 of them to be exact. The recipe of the Sky Golem: http://ptr.wowdb.com/spells/139192-sky-golem

Is it really a random world drop? Wowhead seems to suggest Itoka on the Isle of Thunder :/

Any information would be fantastic
    This is my signature. It states my prediction of the next expansion. Not only is it correct in my eyes, but should also be in yours too.
    Anyone who doesn't agree with me is an idiot, a bad, and a pleb.

- A Quote from every narcissistic, defiant, self-absorbed theorist on these forums. True story.

Quote Originally Posted by Excessiv View Post
    Is it really a random world drop? Wowhead seems to suggest Itoka on the Isle of Thunder :/

Any information would be fantastic
    Got mine just killing random saurok in the vale

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    You need Living Steel, which can only be made by alchemists. 30 of them to be exact. The recipe of the Sky Golem: http://ptr.wowdb.com/spells/139192-sky-golem
    Auction House *cough*

Personally, I already saved 30 of them.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    It was planned to be on Itoka when 5.2 launched with the Isle of Thunder, but it didn't make it live.

I'm so ready to make several golems and maybe some pets since I have 3 alchemists (1 trans spec'd) and 3 engineers (maybe more before 5.4 is live).