www.chainfire-guild.com
    [H] Mal'Ganis

Progression:
    •Tier 15: 13/13H

Current Recruitment Needs:
    •Holy Paladin (HIGH)
    •Restoration Shaman (MEDIUM)
    •Mistweaver Monk (HIGH)
    •Warlock (MEDIUM) [Warlocks applying to Chainfire must be exceptional players with their class, this includes all 3 specializations]
    •Other exceptional players

Chainfire raids Monday through Thursday 7-11 CST during Progression, we actively seek players that are flexible and know the commitment that we require.

Applicants should be knowledgeable of Pandaria, active and forthcoming about performance and attitude, finished or near finished with their legendary questline in preparation for 5.4. We are looking for players that can optimize their throughput, minimize mistakes and care about being the best.

If you think you have what it takes to clear content on the cutting edge level, contact Synapse in game at Synapse#1271 or apply online at Chainfire's Website

- - - Updated - - -

Heroic Lei Shen Kill Video for your viewing pleasure.

We're actively recruiting and would like to fill the raid spots before 5.4. Apply online today or talk to Synapse#1271 in game.

Really need a good Holy Pally/MW so I can go shadow more!
    Thanks to Shyama for my beautiful signature
    Naobí 2/7 Mythic

Quote Originally Posted by holypriest View Post
    Really need a good Holy Pally/MW so I can go shadow more!
    Really would like to fill this raid position as soon as possible.

As far as the healing position is concerned, we're looking for an outstanding individual who can optimize their play style in a progression raid setting, this means that in a 10 man raid setting often for the first kill of a specific fight we 2 heal it. The player that we're looking for is able to pull their weight in survivability and throughput.

We're looking for a Progression oriented player that can work in a team setting. We're not looking for someone who thinks that they can solo the content when first released, its a team and raid effort.

Don't think you qualify, but still think you have what it takes and consider yourself an excellent player? Chainfire will take a look at your personal progression. Being in the wrong place at the wrong time can often be pretty unfortunate, however this expansion has a unique track record of personal progression and shows us, the dedication that you may or may not be giving. We'll evaluate your toon based on the bounds you were given, ideally we're looking for someone who is at least 9/13 Heroic at this point in the tier and has their legendary meta gem.

Synapse#1271

Still looking for a good h pally/MW
    Naobí 2/7 Mythic

They announced the release of Patch 5.4 2 weeks from now. Need to fill this crucial healer position.

Still looking!

- - - Updated - - -

Still need to find a Holy Pally/MW before 5.4 (or other exceptional healer)
    Naobí 2/7 Mythic

Strong need for a competent and skilled Holy Paladin/Mistweaver Monk for 5.4

Also looking for strong ranged DPS.

Come trial with us and get acquainted with the raid team before 5.4.

There has to be a good pally or MW out there somewhere looking for a guild. Join us ..... We have better cookies
    Naobí 2/7 Mythic

Looking for players anticipating 5.4 - Healers especially. Add me to real ID to trial with us before the patch launches, finish your missing heroics and get to know the team. Synapse#1271

- - - Updated - - -

Up early on a Saturday morning, looking for healers.

Talked to a few healers already that have what it takes they unfortunately have been looking for a more of a late night guild.

If you can meet our raid times and are an exceptional player. please contact us, trying to fill this healer position by Tuesday

Could really use a healer for Tuesday - pref MW/Holy Pally
    Naobí 2/7 Mythic

Quote Originally Posted by holypriest View Post
    Could really use a healer for Tuesday - pref MW/Holy Pally
    537 Holy Paladin, only 1/13H Need to find a new group that can progress thru content. Lemarre on Eredar server.

Quote Originally Posted by Zachdavis View Post
    537 Holy Paladin, only 1/13H Need to find a new group that can progress thru content. Lemarre on Eredar server.
    Thats a pretty high level with low progression for it - We'd recommend that you talk to an Officer in-game for these cases or put up an extremely solid application at our website, www.chainfire-guild.com

Add me in-game Synapse#1271

Blizzard has set a release date for 5.4 at September 10th. We're still looking to optimize our raid team or upgrade certain members. Apply today.
    Recruiting for 5.4 Heroic Progression

Currently have 2 healers on Trial at the moment, we're looking to upgrade our range DPS slots potentially.

Proficient Elemental Shamans and Diverse Warlocks should inquire.

At this stage in the expansion for someone who you would consider to be your main, we're not looking at any DPS applicants at this time that do not have their 600 item level cloak.

Looking for a Parsing Warlock - Add me Synapse#1271

- - - Updated - - -

Still looking for an exceptional ranged caster

Still looking for ranged DPS
    Naobí 2/7 Mythic

Still looking could use an excellent warlock or ele shaman
    Naobí 2/7 Mythic

Looking for High DPS Ranged Casters