Thread: 5.4 Enh PVE ?

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Advent View Post
    Because it's NOT an issue. Cancel the damned Ascendance buff and you can mount. I JUST did it ten seconds ago.
    That's great i'd like for you to explain to basically everyone else how you managed it then seeing as no one else can. And try to not be condescending.

I just tested and was unable to click it off myself, same with a /cancelaura macro. I'll try again when I'm at my main computer.

Just tested there as well. I was unable to click it off and unable to /cancelaura it. This was true both with and without addons.
    Last edited by Algroda; 2013-08-24 at 11:22 PM.

You cannot click it off. You can however use ghostwolf and then mount.

I honestly don't know how, but I can click off the buff. I'm not sure how I can show you, but I did recently clear out my cache, wtf and addons folder after a very frustrating weapon socket bug. If it's really an issue, I may have been more harsh than I should have been, but perhaps it's not a universal bug.
    A typical raid leader command would be something like "Yo Scrub, why don't you YOLO 1337 yards to the left because the boss's Swag is about to hit us in 3 seconds".
    Quote Originally Posted by KungFuFanta View Post
    Oh my god, a company tries to put some lore flavor into the game mechanics, all is lost, whatever shall we do without a whole 1% of crit or haste.
    Quick, call Ukraine and Russia, let them know to put their conflict on standby because Touch of Elune is BULLSHIT!

Are people legitimately concerned about this? It's 15 seconds. I mean, I've noticed it to...but...I don't...care?
    Roboctopus of BIG SUSHI - Area 52
    http://bigsushi.enjin.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Xeonde View Post
    Are people legitimately concerned about this? It's 15 seconds. I mean, I've noticed it to...but...I don't...care?
    No, we just have too much time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Advent View Post
    I honestly don't know how, but I can click off the buff. I'm not sure how I can show you, but I did recently clear out my cache, wtf and addons folder after a very frustrating weapon socket bug. If it's really an issue, I may have been more harsh than I should have been, but perhaps it's not a universal bug.
    You're trolling us.

Yep, there is no way to cancel Ascendance and it has annoyed me while questing. I do use ascendance to kill off mobs faster. It also got annoying 1-2 times in BGs where I ascendance to kill someone and can't mount for 5+ secs because of it.

At the end of the day, it's nowhere near a major annoyance, but it's something that would probably be very easy to fix.

Quote Originally Posted by sarasun View Post
    Yep, there is no way to cancel Ascendance and it has annoyed me while questing. I do use ascendance to kill off mobs faster. It also got annoying 1-2 times in BGs where I ascendance to kill someone and can't mount for 5+ secs because of it.

At the end of the day, it's nowhere near a major annoyance, but it's something that would probably be very easy to fix.
    Doesn't Ghost Wolf cancel it?

Quote Originally Posted by manu9 View Post
    Doesn't Ghost Wolf cancel it?
    Just tested. You can go from Ascendance -> Ghost Wolf, which removes the shapeshift, but then leaving Ghost Wolf puts you back into Ascendance if there is time left on the effect.

I agree it's a very minor thing.

Quote Originally Posted by sarasun View Post

Precisely why I mentioned it...it actually makes you kill mobs slower rather than faster if they don't have tons of hp, since you lose time getting to the next mob. Not to mention that you run the risk of losing the next mob/node/daily quest item to someone else if you're doing those, but could affect BG's more (where speed is of the essence) as it could in theory cost you and your team a victory. (obviously unlikely but the fact is it's a bug that shouldn't be there and it annoys players. I brought up the bug last year, but ofc I'm in the EU therefore it doesn't count)
    Last edited by Staticus; 2013-08-25 at 08:15 PM.

Just because it is minor doesn't mean it shouldn't be fixed...
    Quote Originally Posted by simsumre View Post
    I'm a Conservative American. I'm not able to peacefully protest my Government without being pepper sprayed. Liberal Democrats control my country and I'm being politically persecuted. Where's my asylum?