Thread: 5.4 Enh PVE ?

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    I just tested and was unable to click it off myself, same with a /cancelaura macro. I'll try again when I'm at my main computer.

Just tested there as well. I was unable to click it off and unable to /cancelaura it. This was true both with and without addons.
    Last edited by Algroda; 2013-08-24 at 11:22 PM.

You cannot click it off. You can however use ghostwolf and then mount.

15+ Year Old Account
    I honestly don't know how, but I can click off the buff. I'm not sure how I can show you, but I did recently clear out my cache, wtf and addons folder after a very frustrating weapon socket bug. If it's really an issue, I may have been more harsh than I should have been, but perhaps it's not a universal bug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are people legitimately concerned about this? It's 15 seconds. I mean, I've noticed it to...but...I don't...care?
    Roboctopus of STAY MAD - Sargeras
    http://staymad.enjin.com/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeonde View Post
    Are people legitimately concerned about this? It's 15 seconds. I mean, I've noticed it to...but...I don't...care?
    No, we just have too much time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Advent View Post
    I honestly don't know how, but I can click off the buff. I'm not sure how I can show you, but I did recently clear out my cache, wtf and addons folder after a very frustrating weapon socket bug. If it's really an issue, I may have been more harsh than I should have been, but perhaps it's not a universal bug.
    You're trolling us.

Yep, there is no way to cancel Ascendance and it has annoyed me while questing. I do use ascendance to kill off mobs faster. It also got annoying 1-2 times in BGs where I ascendance to kill someone and can't mount for 5+ secs because of it.

At the end of the day, it's nowhere near a major annoyance, but it's something that would probably be very easy to fix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

Quote Originally Posted by sarasun View Post
    Yep, there is no way to cancel Ascendance and it has annoyed me while questing. I do use ascendance to kill off mobs faster. It also got annoying 1-2 times in BGs where I ascendance to kill someone and can't mount for 5+ secs because of it.

At the end of the day, it's nowhere near a major annoyance, but it's something that would probably be very easy to fix.
    Doesn't Ghost Wolf cancel it?

Quote Originally Posted by manu9 View Post
    Doesn't Ghost Wolf cancel it?
    Just tested. You can go from Ascendance -> Ghost Wolf, which removes the shapeshift, but then leaving Ghost Wolf puts you back into Ascendance if there is time left on the effect.

I agree it's a very minor thing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sarasun View Post

Precisely why I mentioned it...it actually makes you kill mobs slower rather than faster if they don't have tons of hp, since you lose time getting to the next mob. Not to mention that you run the risk of losing the next mob/node/daily quest item to someone else if you're doing those, but could affect BG's more (where speed is of the essence) as it could in theory cost you and your team a victory. (obviously unlikely but the fact is it's a bug that shouldn't be there and it annoys players. I brought up the bug last year, but ofc I'm in the EU therefore it doesn't count)
    Last edited by mmoc33659a5ac3; 2013-08-25 at 08:15 PM.

Deleted
    Just because it is minor doesn't mean it shouldn't be fixed...