Question Vuhdo Showing People In Wrong Places

I'm having two issues with Vuhdo recently, and I don't know how to fix them. I've updated my Addons and everything, and yet they've still happened.

The first is more an annoyance. Sometimes when I load, the panel with all of my raid frames will have moved elsewhere on the screen, usually within about 200 pixels of where I want them.

The second is actually quite an issue. Everything displays normally, except for all intents all the mouseovers are one person off. Like if I'm displayed first in the group (I don't have "You first" on, I'm just the one doing invites so I'm generally the first position in the first group), right-clicking and everything works perfectly on me. Yet, if the second and third person are our warrior and priest, respectively, mousing over the warrior would give me the tooltip for the priest, and right-clicking the warrior would open the menu on the priest. I've mis-kicked a few pugs this way, actually.

Anyone know what's going on?

Deleted
    remove the config files in your WTF folder to reset vuhdo problem will be solved
    if your using it for a long time now update after update after update all systems tend to mess up some things i had the same problem with other addons that i used in 3 year and never resetted them now i created a new ui with thos addons but i delete my WTF folder to reset the bunch and works perfect now.
    also if you have multiple characters it would be smart to use the profiles make 1 and save it as character name go onto another character load the previous one if you want the same layout then just simply rename and save it
    GL

Won't removing the config folder reset my profile and make me have to set up my profile all over again?

Quote Originally Posted by Kazistrasza View Post
    Won't removing the config folder reset my profile and make me have to set up my profile all over again?
    Yes it will.

Does the addon offer options to use profiles from another character, or to name and save the profiles such that they can be loaded from another character ?
    If it does, then try that first.

If you are out of in-game options to resolve the issue then deleting the configuration and starting again is the only option left.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Yes it will.

Does the addon offer options to use profiles from another character, or to name and save the profiles such that they can be loaded from another character ?
    If it does, then try that first.

If you are out of in-game options to resolve the issue then deleting the configuration and starting again is the only option left.
    yup vuhdo has profiles