All Heroic 25m Raiding Warlocks that have killed Heroic Lei Shen!!

All you locks, I need some tips for this fight, are there any neat tricks you do (talking about survival during transitions, just maximizing your dps throughout the different phases and abilities / Ball lightning etc... really looking for all specs, Demonology and Destruction mainly if possible!

What abilities / glyphs talents are you using specifically for Lei Shen heroic 25man ?

Imo, for 25 man heroic you absolutely want to be demonology because the only relevant dps check is the burst aoe on the adds. You don't need manoroth's fury because the adds will always be grouped up (assuming you have two deathknights), so take KJC so you can keep generating/pooling fury during p3 winds.

For solo soaking static shock:

Step 1: wait till 1 second before it goes off and hit a macro that activates dark bargain and unending resolve.
    Step 2: immediately after it goes off, hit a second macro that cancels the dark bargain aura and also activates twilight ward.

By doing this, you get the 40% reduction from unending resolve on the initial hit of static shock as well as a 40% reduction on the subsequent ticks of dark bargain. Combined with twilight ward absorbing the initial tick, this will allow you to survive solo soaking even during phase 3.

10+ Year Old Account
    Take as many survivability talents as possible, obviously the aforementioned Dark Bargin is a must so you can solo soak static shock, but Dark Regeneration is also amazing as it is effectively another cd to push when you need it (Mortal Coil is nice as well but to a lesser degree). Pooling Fury/cd's for ball lightning spawns is important and at the end of the day if ball lightning spawns are taken care of smoothly the rest of the fight is just about getting into the proper rhythm. Make liberal use of your carrion swarm (with glyph), and void ray to help aoe adds.

"I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
    --Bilbo Baggins
    Paarthurnax | Peijing

Pooling Fury is key to Ball Lightning dps. I only use Dark Soul once in p1 (we push phase change about 20 seconds after it is available again) so I have it ready to go on the first set of Ball Lightnings. I use it again in p2 and then it is available just as we enter p3 and hit lust.

Use the downtime between Ball Lightnings to rebuild your fury. For Ball aoe, you want to use Chaos Wave twice and then Carrion Swarm. If they are still alive at that point, spam Void Ray. You need to learn how to position yourself amongst everything to be able to do that every time without fail.

You probably won't need to Void Ray them until p3 as there isn't much else to do in p2 and people focus their dps much better. In p3 however you have people dead from Static Shock or failing at movement for Thunderstruck/Ball spawn.

As p3 starts, cast your gateway wherever you RL deems appropriate and then put your circle on the quadrant the boss is tanked in so you can teleport there as Thunderstruck is being cast and save a gateway charge for other people. Use Demon Leap to your advantage to get out for Thunderstruck if the wind is pushing against you, you can also get away with Burning Rush, hopefully your healers aren't dead from Static Shock and have battle resses available.