Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    This whole story sounds like some sick joke, really...
    Quote Originally Posted by sibut View Post
    Pretty messed up. She stand too close to his car or something?
    According to him, she was systematically beating him. As in: Marital abuse.

"if i get 10,000 likes, i'll kill my wife!"

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    wouldnt it be awesome if no one cared and no one said anything about it? here, let's try it out.
    What offends you about people remarking on some psycho killing his wife and posting it on facebook?

Or is that just your kneejerk reaction whenever anyone makes a new thread about anything?

WHY DO YOU HATE THREADS???
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

He was in an abusive relationship. Yes, woman can abuse their husbands and break them down emotionally and physically. Sadly it's something many people laugh at... If this was a wife killing her abusive husband people would likely throw her a bone. Posting it on facebook was a bad move though. Now he's likely just screwed. He turned arguably self defense into a "trophy" of sorts.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    wouldnt it be awesome if no one cared and no one said anything about it? here, let's try it out.
    I'd have to say I really don't care much about this story, so this seems too easy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Taking a picture of his dead wife and posting it on facebook screams PSYCHO to me...
    Sick bastard.
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

Theres some crazy people in this world...

Quote Originally Posted by tyrindor View Post
    He was in an abusive relationship. Yes, woman can abuse their husbands and break them down emotionally and physically. Sadly it's something many people laugh at... If this was a wife killing her abusive husband people would likely throw her a bone. Posting it on facebook was a bad move though. Now he's likely just screwed. He turned arguably self defense into a "trophy" of sorts.
    Yeah I think this sums everything up. If you remove the facebook part, and turn it to woman kills her husband, she would get sympathy because the reason was abuse. But men can't call abuse and have anyone actually believe it.

Posting it on Facebook is just absurd though, guy's a nutjob.

Have you seen the picture of the two of them in the article? Yeah I'm sure she beat him senseless and he was in fear for his life. LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Have you seen the picture of the two of them in the article? Yeah I'm sure she beat him senseless and he was in fear for his life. LOL.
    Yep. What seems much more likely is that the guy is not 100% mentally stable. Look at his pictures on the DM article of this, and the video where he's showing off for being on Burn Notice. He's 31 but he acts like he's 5. The guy is a loon.

And of course he had access to instant-death-trigger, because America and all...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Yep. What seems much more likely is that the guy is not 100% mentally stable. Look at his pictures on the DM article of this, and the video where he's showing off for being on Burn Notice. He's 31 but he acts like he's 5. The guy is a loon.

And of course he had access to instant-death-trigger, because America and all...

Well at least we got to nearly 2 full pages without someone bringing their politics into it
    In the fell clutch of circumstance
    I have not winced nor cried aloud.
    Under the bludgeonings of chance
    My head is bloody, but unbowed.

I blame Facebook. Anyone that has one is crazy.

10+ Year Old Account

Too soon. You have brought Politics...TOO SOON!
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

He's crazy. Simple as that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    Damn Medina, posting a picture of your dead wife on facebook. That's cold man, funky cold.
    I see what you did there....
    Wonder how many get it though, or even know what you meant... lol
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Took the words out of my mouth.
    Though the facebook thing does put me off right away, it is interesting to see how many people jump on him for being an insane loony right off the bat rather than waiting for a little more factual evidence to arise, including if he was really being beaten as he claims.

@Mormolyce - I'd like to point out how ignorant your post about her beating him and him being afraid for his life is.
    Size isn't everything, and there are a great deal of women out there who are extremely aggressive and know that hit the guy in the nads and then they can beat the shit out of him while he's down, Most men don't report being abused by women BECAUSE of the reaction in your post.

I'd just like to say, I thought your avatar was a cute little pink teddy bear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, why no duck-face?!

Size isn't everything. There are plenty of big guys who wouldn't hurt a fly and plenty of smaller people who will seriously fuck you up.

Reactions like yours are the main reason why so much "reverse" marital abuse goes unreported.

Deleted
    Sorry but that's kind of reaction that leads to men not coming forward about domestic abuse, they think it'll be laughed off by anyone they'd tell.. Due to not feeling able to talk about it, eventually it builds up and the retaliation can be extreme.
    I'm not saying this case is like that, in general though, I just wouldn't laugh off the subject or idea.
    Last edited by mmoc157e395081; 2013-08-09 at 06:04 AM.

The fact that he posts this to facebook is great for his defense. Really helps start the psychologically unstable argument.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"