10+ Year Old Account

Strange Nightmares.

So I have been having this extremley strange nightmare for like 3 days in a row. So I wont bore you with the long story but if you want to hear the full story just pm me. But what its mainly about is theirs this red being. who can turn into red paint. and plaster 2d monsters that cant hit me but be able to kill the rest of the people I know. And its only the people I know. And he only comes out where there's red color around or dim lights. And I wake up in sweat everytime. SO PLEASE DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS.

have you been thinking about joining the crips? that could explain it
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.

Deleted
    The red Monster is the imbodyment of your charizard you had the red edition obviously?
    Its trying to get your attention because you are losing the contact to your inner child and shows you how bad it wants to fight and murder other little critters again.
    They are 2d because the Gamebodys back then were too.
    Last edited by mmocd79acbf389; 2013-08-09 at 04:09 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    No idea other than the fact that it's probably a stress related dream like most nightmares.

My usual stress dream is tornados, most recently it was a.... blue tornado. Like this weird, short, "electric blue" tornado. No idea why, usually they're a normal color. It destroyed my tree I've had a long time. :\

Red I suppose isn't probably too surprising really with stress since it's an intense color assorted with blood and therefor possibly with "scary things" in dreams.

It means:
    "You have played too many Nintendo games."

10+ Year Old Account
    Have you been playing a Virtual Boy lately?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mechazod View Post
    Have you been playing a Virtual Boy lately?
    first of all I played with thaat when I was like 13 or 14 and I thought it was cool as shit but I stopped cause it was trippy

Deleted
    It means you're gay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xZANGEITIx View Post
    first of all I played with thaat when I was like 13 or 14 and I thought it was cool as shit but I stopped cause it was trippy
    I think that's your problem then. Its been many years and the spirits of the Virtual Boy are restless. The images that were displayed before your eyes have been burned deep into your subconscious memory and now in your dream state they are being projected as the maddening red two-dimensional sprites that you once gazed upon. The only way to suppress these visions is to play more Virtual Boy and sate your now dependence on its glorious unearthly red glow. To deny your mind of this will cause the nightmares to become more vivid and horrific until even your waking hours can not stop them from perverting your sense of reality. Visions of Teleroboxer and Jack Bros. will deteriorate your sanity until you are a schizophrenic shell of your former self with no control over your own thoughts or actions.