Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I started a new 2 year contract at the start of the year. My iphone 3 was starting to play up so I upgraded.

If I can get more the 3 years out of a phone I'm pretty happy. I have a tendency to drop things.

Boost mobile with an unlocked smart phone...unlimited text/web/minutes, unlimited international text/calling (Mexico/Canada--I do a lot of Canadian calling) for $40 US/month.

10+ Year Old Account
    iPhone 5, 2 year contract on verizon wireless. Still got my unlimited data
    Wow <3 Korra<3 Giants<3

Pre-paid. Virgin Mobile. I bot a Samsung Galaxy S-II a few months ago for $299. Pay $35/month. Works great!

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    if you live around or near the South/East Asia,China,HK i have a question to ask ?

I was looking at a clone 5.0" samsung like this

http://www.eforchina.com/view/116815...00-1800MHz.htm

and for the price so i even be look at a chinese knockoff ? is just cause my attention

15+ Year Old Account
    Contracts for at least the past 10 years if not much longer.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Prepaid, because i hardly use my phone. So for me it's waste of money to have a subscription of any sort.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WNYIRISHGUY View Post
    Me

I owned 3 phone they are prepaid
    Tracfone Lg 840g w/ Triple minuted
    Tracfone lg 800g w/ Triple minuted
    Virgin Mobile/Assurance lg VP200 govt phone
    Contract. It's cheaper then a prepaid where I live. You are only committed to a 6 month plan anyways *nods*. And it's so cheap, texting, MMS, 20gigs of data, free phone (within reasons) all for around 25-30 dollars/20-25 euro a month.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Prepaid. I prefer Virgin Mobile, paying $35/m as all I do is text and rarely call. Service is reliable, data transmission is a bit slow, but overall I enjoy paying about 1/3 of what everyone else normally pays.
    Sig/ava made by the amazing Elyssia! ♥

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm on a grandfathered real unlimited plan with Verizon. They would really like me to switch to one of their new plans, but I'm so far unwilling to do it. 75$ a month is a bit high however, so I may ditch it eventually. Especially since the only way I can get a new phone at a discount would be to drop the plan. It's nice having infinite data per month, but I frankly dont use it...
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    I do prepaid and pay $50/month for unlimited everything on my android. Never regretted leaving my Iphone behind some years ago.

Deleted
    Plan for my work and prepay for the rest, mainly because they can't ID track you over it since. Also a vast majority of businessman and politicians use prepay as their second for for that reason alone, they can't track your ID. Our fucked up justice system makes it so wire tapping be the no.1 "proof" used in the majority of legal cases. And it sucks since they dont realease the whole tapes, just montages of lines with subtitles for it.
    Last edited by mmoc0127ab56ff; 2013-08-12 at 03:33 PM.

I pay $50.00 unlimited talk text web.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a contract, mostly because it helps your credit a lot. I'm probably going to be buying a house in the next few years, so I need all the help I can get.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I got to say this but

LG..............serious you can do way more better to improve the sound quality of the 840g, Because the volume go up to 11 and that it and even WORST with the noise cancellation headphone, And there more the interface is bad and is JAVA OS........

So that why i am looking at the LG optimus logic *LGL35G* on ebay why is have """"""android"""""" and my problem is solve, And is simple i will get it rooted and unlock and i can use any network i want

Prepaid, because I don't use it enough to warrant paying 30+ euros per month.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Off topics

I think the cellphone company in Ireland and UK are horrible because they * plans are so confusing * when it come to prepay/prepaid is so confusing, But the big problem is the store and i gave you an example

I when to Vodafone store about 6 yrs ago to buy a refill in limerick and the minuted they heard my american accent they were snobbish and arrogant maybe a little racist but you know what i got my refill and left * bloody tramp *

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Isn't taking an axe to the bloatware one of the primary reasons for rooting?

I know it was for me!

lol yeah. Att had so much shit on it it wasnt even funny, plus the phone only has 176MB of RAM, so you cant run a damn thing on it.

Anywho I just ended up getting a Lumia 520 today after reading/watching some pretty good reviews on it. Figured I would try out a windows 8 phone, and it's only 100 bucks so I figured what the hell lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Prepaid, because I don't use it enough to warrant paying 30+ euros per month.
    I'm prepaid and i still pay 60 bucks a month. unlimited talk and text with 2gb data (which ill probably never hit)

Anyone who pays for a contract is throwing money away.

Deleted
    contract. I don't really think I throw my money away, is only 20€ per month and I have unlimited internet, a lot of minutes for calls and unlimited SMS