Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I always use contract with the same company for 18 months at a time.

T-Mobile ftw. They're really good on prices when you've been with them for a while.

Boost Mobile-40$ a month unlimited everything. It's much cheaper. I spent 300$ on my Evo 4G almost 23 months ago. 23x 40=920
    So I spent 1220 so far for 2 years of service and a phone. Most people are paying 100+ per month over a 2 year period thats at leasrt 2400$
    Prepaid is so much cheaper, if your not careless with your phones
    Last edited by Invection; 2013-08-29 at 08:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Invection View Post
    Boost Mobile-40$ a month unlimited everything
    I don't like these type of companies because you have to buy a boost phone.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by James Tiberius Kirk View Post
    I always use contract with the same company for 18 months at a time.

T-Mobile ftw. They're really good on prices when you've been with them for a while.
    I have simple mobile which runs from tmobile towers.
    I pay $50.00 a month unlimited talk text web.
    I also had an Iphone connected to this service I just hate iphones so I sold it.

Currently have an iphone 4 and have a prepaid sort of set up with Koodo, I pay $15 a month base plan for unlimited texting, voicemail, call display and waiting/conference calling and pay an additional $25 anytime I need 500 mins of talk time which never expire (though the numbers are doubled if calling out of the country, for example 2 mins are counted for every 1 min used) I only use actual phone calls in case of emergencies. There's data booster plans as well but I don't need it since i'm rarely anywhere without a wifi connection or without someone who doesn't elude their own "hot-spot" internet access. If I was someone more connected I would definitely opt for a payment plan however.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa

Prepaid. My dad got it for me for Christmas a year and a half ago and put about $100 on it. Last Christmas I called them as I hadn't used much and I feared they would take them away. I was surprised they renewed it without any hassle. See some phone companies are nice. It's rare but it does happen.

Terminated my contract with verizon a month ago. Now using a galaxy s3 on page plus, $30/month for 1200 minutes, 3000 texts, 500mb. Still way more of each then I need.

Ditched $90/mo for att finally, bought a used smartphone on ebay for $60 and now pay around 25-30/mo with Ting, not prepaid, just billed for usage.

Deleted
    prepaid.
    I just dont use it enough to make it worth converting to a contract phone.