Psst, check your off-hand!
    "Such insolence... such arrogance... must be PUNISHED!"

Quote Originally Posted by Zareth View Post
    Psst, check your off-hand!

XD

I don't get the joke?

Edit: Nvm I see it, lol
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    whups didn't notice, been using megaera one till now thanks!
    Last edited by mmoc651655d9d6; 2013-08-10 at 07:39 PM.

Grats on that offhand, I keep hoping it will drop for me!

Deleted
    Hello again!

How do you guys feel about the amount of spirit on leather items atm? From what I see 14 of 17 INT leather items in SoO have sprit. Imo, its ridiculous. Im still having problems with too much hit rating = wasted stats.

I.e. I have 536ilvl tier (2/4) chest haste+mastery and 561ilvl off-tier spirit+mastery chest. There is no point in using the higher ilvl chest, cause after all the reforging/regemming it just makes me 400hit rating over hit cap. For me, it IS a poor design of items, spirit=hit rating - the worst idea ever. Something has to be done.

But from resto point of view everything is ok, never too much spirit.

If spirit wasn't hit, the offset piece would be even more worthless to you. I fail to see how that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by fezix View Post
    Hello again!

How do you guys feel about the amount of spirit on leather items atm? From what I see 14 of 17 INT leather items in SoO have sprit. Imo, its ridiculous. Im still having problems with too much hit rating = wasted stats.

I.e. I have 536ilvl tier (2/4) chest haste+mastery and 561ilvl off-tier spirit+mastery chest. There is no point in using the higher ilvl chest, cause after all the reforging/regemming it just makes me 400hit rating over hit cap. For me, it IS a poor design of items, spirit=hit rating - the worst idea ever. Something has to be done.

Since they removed all Spirit from Tier it's only natural to keep it on offpieces. We need to get capped from somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by fezix View Post
    Hello again!

To be honest, at the moment (560ilvl) I'm using a lot of Exp/Crit gems. So right now it's much better than last tier when you couldn't even max/min. As Juvencus pointed out, Tier pieces don't have Spirit anymore, so you will be fine eventually!

I'm beginning to run into hit issues with my ilevel. Luckily I don't have wushoolays, otherwise i'd be WAY over, but the purified bindings isn't exactly helping the situation.

Lowest I can get it is 5200 hit rating; that's with 560 ilevel equipped. That's with ignoring the spirit socket bonus on my boots too.

It'll get better when I replace more and more of last tier's items with the current tier's. There's definitely less spirit/hit on a lot of the new gear with regards to the previous tier's gear.

I'm still rather confused as to why the OP isn't posting his armory...
    Last edited by earthwormjim; 2013-09-27 at 11:22 PM.