Deleted

Wpvp nodes. Where?

Where are the hot spots with a high chance of erupting into wpvp?
    I'm not interested in ganking randoms or lowbies, I'm talking about actual spots where wpvp is frequent and you can find baddies who gank people.

I get my satisfaction from exacting retribution upon aggressors who gank people from my faction.

Unfortunately there seems to be a general lack of interest in wpvp and you can't find any guildless male undead rogues named Gangsta and kick his butt.
    Last edited by mmoc7f02ba85a4; 2013-08-09 at 12:18 PM.

Deleted
    There are allways those so-called pvpers at the dark portal- since nothing says skill more then attacking someone who hasn't even loaded the world.

Hellfire Peninsula. Those kinds of fight there all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naztrak View Post
    There are allways those so-called pvpers at the dark portal- since nothing says skill more then attacking someone who hasn't even loaded the world.
    Really? On my server that area is deserted. And it's a high pop one.

Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    Hellfire Peninsula. Those kinds of fight there all the time.
    Nope, empty too. Or at least it's so rare that there is no point hanging around waiting for some action.

Deleted
    On my, Frostmane EU, its filled with gankers. Or it might be a CRZ issue? Dunno. Check out your realms CRZs.

Quote Originally Posted by Khorine View Post
    There is no "server" for the Dark Portal since it's a Cross Zone, so you could have just gone at a bad time. There's generally a few high level players there ganking lowbies as they port in. That being said, the chances that you could actually fight them are pretty low unless you catch them on the ground. Generally they're flying above the port area and they drop down and attack.

I haven't been to the Island of Thunder for a few weeks, but there's used to always PvP there, especially if you are on a high pop server. Ditto for the Valley of the Four Winds by Farmville.

Hellfire is packed with multiboxers, lvl 90s, lower levels. Its a massive gank fest out there..

10+ Year Old Account
    Hellfire or borean tundra simply for the sheer amount of players that pass through.

Isle of Thunder, Halfhill, any high traffic daily area really.

I think the easiest way to bring back world pvp is to update Halaa guards/rewards/mounts.
    Its a great pvp area and with a few tweaks, it could easily be the go-to world pvp spot.