Deleted

Request for a Tatoo - I would appreciate some drawnings :)

Hello guys, I`m thinkin about getting my first tattoo done, and since I love music so much, that`s what I am going for.

Here`s a picture of what I would like to get: http://tattoozone.deviantart.com/art...ttoo-346652443
    It`s a bird, I know, it`s for women, so thats why I would like to change the bird and put something more...manly

If you are good at drawings, and make it superb, I would get get a tattoo of it

Thanks guys, let me know your thoughts

10+ Year Old Account
    Your tattoo artist should be able to do this for you; that's why you pay them!

You don't have to bring in a compete prepared drawing, coming in with a concept and some ideas should be fine.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    Your tattoo artist should be able to do this for you; that's why you pay them!

You don't have to bring in a compete prepared drawing, coming in with a concept and some ideas should be fine.
    Having a lot more choices isn't necessarily a bad thing, right? But yeah, I still agree that his tattoo artist should (and propably is going to) draw something up for OP.

From what I checked the picture, changing that bird to a crow(/raven?) drawn in a bit more realistic style might look nice. Might be a bit too generic for my personal taste, but can also turn out to be awesome depending on your tattoo artists ability to draw and design. Maybe something you could ask your tattoo artist about?

I wouldn't really recommend to go for a eagle for example.. Maybe look up to different species of birds that are quite known for their "singing"?

Deleted
    Jiigeri, you rock mate! awesome idea to change it from bird to a Crow, even tho they dont sing a shit
    I will look for more birds that are famous for their singing, but I really like that one from the picture, it`s gotta be hard to replace it

The artist I am gonna get it done lives in Italy, and at the moment I`m living in Boston, so a good research before getting it done, will give me more ideas

10+ Year Old Account
    Could always get a reprogrammable tattoo for when the regret sets in...

http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/moodinq-tattoo.shtml
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Good luck finding something you like.

As others have said, your tattoo artist should be able to give you some concept art if you're looking for it. It's hard to find people willing to draw you something nice without charging you for doing so or for allowing you to use it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigeri View Post
    Having a lot more choices isn't necessarily a bad thing, right? But yeah, I still agree that his tattoo artist should (and propably is going to) draw something up for OP.
    oh yeah, it's never a bad idea to come in prepared with a lot of stuff, but I think a lot of people don't realise that the artist will even do this for you as part of your cost. A lot of people seem to think they need to have a fully prepared piece of art in advance before even approaching the studio, but part of having a good tattoo artist is also their ability to produce a totally unique piece of art for you based on your ideas. You can (and probably should) research and have ideas and samples or sketches of similar things you like, but don't feel like you're stuck begging strangers on the internet to get your tattoo art made.

The artist will probably make minor adjustments or suggestions to anything you bring in anyway (size, placement, works with your body, etc).

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    A Black Land of Sorcery and Nameless Horror
    was expecting the worst but thats actually pretty nice

Deleted
    Just asked my artist about the tattoo, he said he would do some light colours on the bird, while changing it to something more manly and keep the music tones pure black
    You guys could give me ideas bout that picture, what you would change/add, like the guy who said earlier to add a Crow, ecc ecc

Thanks

Deleted
    letting others pick your tattoo.
    Smart.

10+ Year Old Account
    Make it a music tiger, because tiger.

After looking at that bird for a while I decided I didn't like it. It looks like the treble clef is the wing in resting position and its musical soul is getting sucked out its back. Unless that is the intention, then it's good.

If you're really this unsure of what you want it doesn't seem like a good idea to have the image permanently affixed to yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Could always get a reprogrammable tattoo for when the regret sets in...

http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/moodinq-tattoo.shtml
    What the shit. Is this actually a thing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.