What sever am I seeing?

Whenever I'm on a flight path and I land, I'm on a server, but then it shifts and the position of patting mobs/npcs changes and I'm obviously put back on my server (I'm assuming). It's incredibly annoying to be flying in somewhere, see a node/rare spawn/quest objective only to be instantly phased to a completely different place upon landing.

So my question is, what realm am I seeing AS I'm flying before I land?

Deleted
    Is this in Pandaria or elsewhere?

Could be any server in your crz "group", not sure of some way to find out which it actually is.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

10+ Year Old Account
    If its not in Pandaria, when you use a flight path, you are temporarily placed in your home-server area, then put back into the CRZ.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

I notice this more often in Northrend. So I'm seeing my home server, then when I land it just tosses me into a random server in my CRZ group? What the fuck...

10+ Year Old Account
    I would "sever" your subscription to this game.

I remember one abusing that somehow since you could enter rarefights from mount or something, when flying close enough over it.
    Not sure which realm it is, or if it's just faded out. Was a thread on here about it, where he explained what it was that happened. You should be able to find it by looking a bit for it ^^
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

I have little understanding of CRZ mechanics, but;

May be your 'real' server, the one that existed before CRZ.

If I'm on Kazzak, and I see a player from Outland (servers), are we on one of those realms (I'm on Outland, or he's on Kazzak), or is it a completely new, virtual server? If it's the latter, the 'real' Kazzak & Outland have probably not been touched since CRZ was implemented right? Which is why all of the rare mobs / nodes haven't been touched either. Could be the case.

Yeah this is one of the things I dont like about crz I have on more than one occasion been on Fp in northerend and had NPC scan go off for Time Lost Protodrake only to have it disappear upon landing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Etrigan View Post
    I have little understanding of CRZ mechanics, but;

May be your 'real' server, the one that existed before CRZ.

If I'm on Kazzak, and I see a player from Outland (servers), are we on one of those realms (I'm on Outland, or he's on Kazzak), or is it a completely new, virtual server? If it's the latter, the 'real' Kazzak & Outland have probably not been touched since CRZ was implemented right? Which is why all of the rare mobs / nodes haven't been touched either. Could be the case.
    I hate Kazzak horde! >:O
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Sebsmash View Post
    Whenever I'm on a flight path and I land, I'm on a server, but then it shifts and the position of patting mobs/npcs changes and I'm obviously put back on my server (I'm assuming). It's incredibly annoying to be flying in somewhere, see a node/rare spawn/quest objective only to be instantly phased to a completely different place upon landing.

So my question is, what realm am I seeing AS I'm flying before I land?
    Not sure about your server question but Im really hoping that the new "connected servers" feature replaces CRZ. It is extremely annoying, as you said, to see a node or rarespawn, only to have it phase away as you land -_-
    "If the people who are trying to destroy this world aren't taking a day off, then why should I?"

-Bob Marley

Quote Originally Posted by MagicBanana View Post
    Not sure about your server question but Im really hoping that the new "connected servers" feature replaces CRZ. It is extremely annoying, as you said, to see a node or rarespawn, only to have it phase away as you land -_-
    Even with connected servers, leveling zones may still be emptier than Blizzard would like, so even the new connected servers may end up being CRZ'd with other connected servers in some of the lower-level areas.