Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    So after a 3 week delay, and us poor Australians just been screwed around. THEY DIDN'T EVEN REMOVE THE DLC.

Shaundi's mission is still there. I still blazed up the drugs and got 'enhanced' superpowers.
    The probe is still there (yes via the DLC but still).

So honestly.
    What the actual hell.

Not even sure why I have it. I bought a version off a CD Key site, put it into steam, it came up as being non-violent edition, but I'm still accessing the things apparently banned.

Eh. It's still a fun game. Already at 10 hours into it. Fun to just screw around. Just a pity that cars are 100% useless.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Herald of the Titans The Illusive Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post

Fun to just screw around. Just a pity that cars are 100% useless.
    Yeah that was actually on of the first things my brother said when he tried the game on my PS3 a week after release. He said "Why do I need cars and helicopters when I can run faster than them and fly more efficient with the super jump?" and he is right. Every vehicle in this game is actually useless because you can do everything much faster on foot (especially with all super power upgrades).

They could have completely removed vehicles from the simulation and it would not bother anyone because you don´t need them anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    That's fucking hilarious. The funny part is the amount of people missing the joke.

I really do not know what to think about this game...

No mention of Enter the Dominatrix? It's not very long, at all, but still quite funny.

Except Birk is still a douche.

Saints Row 4 stand-alone extension coming out with Johnny Gat as main character. Looks to be a co-op thing. Said SR4 was getting "Re-Elected" for PS4, which the extension is also coming out for.

To be honest, doesn't look like I want it.

I'm mad hyped for it. But then again I love how ludicrously stupid everything in Saints Row is nowadays, so yeah.

Though man, Volition is getting some serious mileage out of their SR3 art assets. Damn son, gold mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I'm mad hyped for it. But then again I love how ludicrously stupid everything in Saints Row is nowadays, so yeah.

Though man, Volition is getting some serious mileage out of their SR3 art assets. Damn son, gold mine.
    Yeah, I'll probably get it. I personally like SR3 more than SR4, but both games are good, clean, crazy fun. One of the few long-running series of games that doesn't feel derivative from game to game, and I'd much rather they make small expansions and DLCs than try and make an SR5 that would just be more of the same rather than something different.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    The best you people can do is throw insults and lay your perspective on what a real adult is onto me but I will continue to reject them. And you will try and try again, force me into submission but I will continue to press on.
    MMOC IRC!

SR5 will be an RTS.
    When work feels overwhelming, remember that you're going to die.