Page 1 of 10
... LastLast
    Deleted

[Megathread] Saints Row IV

i Fell over this: http://www.dsogaming.com/news/saints...ion-announced/

isnt that waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much? :S

are they insane?

The game itself is insane, so it kind of makes sense that they have insane special editions of the game.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

10+ Year Old Account
    I cant really see the actual price.. " The Super Dangerous Wad Wad Edition aka The Million Dollar Pack ". So it's 1 million?
    That cant be right, surely a trip to space, a Lamborghini Gallardo, a Toyota Prius and the rest; is worth more than that.
    I must be looking at it wrong.
    I like juice

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Damsbo View Post
    I cant really see the actual price.. " The Super Dangerous Wad Wad Edition aka The Million Dollar Pack ". So it's 1 million?
    That cant be right, surely a trip to space, a Lamborghini Gallardo, a Toyota Prius and the rest; is worth more than that.
    I must be looking at it wrong.
    found this aswell: http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2013/0...row-iv-bundle/

Deleted
    Most likely a joke.

But if not, look at all the shit included. Makes the million dollar tag justified imo.

Among others:

A trip to fucking space.
    A Lammborgini Gallardo and a year's membership to the Super Car Club.
    Plastic Surgery of choice
    shopping spree.
    7 days in oneof the most expensive hotels in the world.
    Toyota prius (lol)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by laggspike View Post
    I thought a trip to space would cost a hellaofalot more.. O_o.
    Nice find though.
    I like juice

10+ Year Old Account
    It's insane, it's also real. Lol.

Deleted
    lol, this is exactly what you'd expect from something like Saints Row IV. To be honest, as the guy calculated, the price of all those things is worth less then 1 million, so this might actually be real, they might actually do this if someone actually pays a million. Mind you, I don't see anyone doing that, but... you never know.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    lol, this is exactly what you'd expect from something like Saints Row IV. To be honest, as the guy calculated, the price of all those things is worth less then 1 million, so this might actually be real, they might actually do this if someone actually pays a million. Mind you, I don't see anyone doing that, but... you never know.
    that's true lol

you never know.. there is always a billionere (who shuld give me a million or two anyways) out there.

Just a marketing ploy. But it's suitable for Saints Row. It's ridiculous, and over the top.

15+ Year Old Account
    But if it gives me an achievement to grace my gamertag forever, I have to buy it. And something should be reversed, should own the Lambo, and have the prius to do whatever the hell you want with it for a year. Can't wait to see who buys it though.

replica Dubstep Gun? I'd rather have the real thing
    "We don't need Blizz to nerf the content. We need it to be less terrible." - Totalbiscuit

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naidia View Post
    But if it gives me an achievement to grace my gamertag forever, I have to buy it. And something should be reversed, should own the Lambo, and have the prius to do whatever the hell you want with it for a year. Can't wait to see who buys it though.
    I'd burn the Prius.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    I can not wait for this game. 3 was some of the best fun i have ever had playing a game. This pack goes perfect with the idea behind the game lol.
    Aye mate

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by furydeath View Post
    replica Dubstep Gun? I'd rather have the real thing
    hahaha who dosent? i want to use it for sure lol

HA, that's pretty awesome. Price seems right about on the ball as well. The space flight and lamborghini together make up about half a million alone.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://imgur.com/cv5LdkX

/wrists.

So not happy.
    Aye mate

Deleted
    I will laugh so hard when this game flops.
    A game like this definitely can't be good, just look at all the trailers. It's full of stupid gimmicks, they spent more time making as many gimmicks and dumb memes as possible; the game will be interesting to fuck around with for 5 minutes and then you'll get bored.

10+ Year Old Account
    And I thought I was insane....
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

Quote Originally Posted by timehascomeandsohaveI View Post
    I will laugh so hard when this game flops.
    A game like this definitely can't be good, just look at all the trailers. It's full of stupid gimmicks, they spent more time making as many gimmicks and dumb memes as possible; the game will be interesting to fuck around with for 5 minutes and then you'll get bored.
    It's like Saints Row 3 (which was extremely successful), but with less inhibitions. I don't really see how it could fail any more than SR3 did...and it didn't fail by an measure.