Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tryana View Post
    Does anyone elses weapon seem to Un-upgrade?

I swear i've upgraded my assault rifle two times to full now, and it shows 0 upgrades but the money is gone after i switch to a different weapon and back
    The bjorked the weapons with the last DLC patch. Not only does upgrading & skinning fail, but weapons will vanish from your cache or be replaced by duplicates of other weapons.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/206420...2627054315731/

Good news is that they twote that the fix will be released today.

https://twitter.com/SaintsRow/status/373016800226578432
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Insurance Fraud seems a lot different from SR3. I have trouble just making it to silver, let alone gold. Is there some new trick to racking up big amounts? I usually end up capping out at around $30,000 or less per combo... feels like hits don't increase the meter as much, and the superpowers really fuck things up - it's really hard to just dive right into traffic like in SR3.
    Odd, I was having trouble stopping my initial fall so that it actually registered the fact that I'd gone past gold. I got bored and did around $8,000,000 on one of the Insurance Fraud activities in a single fall, since then I've just been hitting the gold and finding a building to stop my tumble.

You can literally super-speed towards a vehicle, do a tiny jump, and hit the fall button. You'll slam into the car, and bounce off at high speed. Keep a direction pressed, bounce off buildings at an angle, and you can do laps of the entire city without stopping. Keep going along roads and you can slam the occasional vehicle (which is good, since you get the most height off vehicles).

Haven't been playing the last few days, probably for the best considering the patch!
    5800X | XFX 7900XTX | Prime X570 Pro | 32GB | 990Pro + SN850 2TB | Define 7

Quote Originally Posted by T Man View Post
    The only things about the game that bug me are the side missions
    "Return to the ship and talk to xx"

get's pretty boring after a while.

http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/t...-weapons.3915/

Is my biggest issue. I have a mini-gun as my rifle and a laz0r pistol with infinite ammo that pretty much 1 shots everything.
    Heh, I think they're trying to make fun of how most side missions are pretty boring in RPG's, because I think the side missions send you out to complete activities. I say think, because I already completed them all so I just talk to them over and autocomplete them.

Deleted
    Saints row Rocks !!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Heh, I think they're trying to make fun of how most side missions are pretty boring in RPG's, because I think the side missions send you out to complete activities. I say think, because I already completed them all so I just talk to them over and autocomplete them.
    Yeah, the side missions are literally "go here and do these activities." It's cool that doing those missions will get you all activities completed, but I would've preferred something with some more meat to the concept - there's no real plot or anything to them, which was a real let-down, since I've always enjoyed the SR story and characters.

It's pretty much everyone telling you to blow shit up so they can see how the simulation works except for Johnny Gat, who tells you to go blow shit up because he's fucking Johnny Gat.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Can I try Romancing all you guys?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Can I try Romancing all you guys?
    Not from inside the simulation.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

http://www.computerandvideogames.com...is-on-the-way/

So hopefully the fix will be today!

Maybe.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FlawlessSoul View Post
    http://www.computerandvideogames.com...is-on-the-way/

So hopefully the fix will be today!

Maybe.
    I just hope that they fix the extreme amount of bugs in the PS3 version because the freezes are pretty extreme. I can not play more than 1 hour without having 1 or 2 game freezes and thus need to manually power down by PS3 because even the controller freezes. Also these freezes happen randomly sometimes when I try to enter my mission menu, then when I try to enter my phone and also when I just shoot at someone.

That´s really stupid because my PS3 is pretty new as I bought it in February 2013 as a replacement for my old one and I doubt that a new PS3 super-slim has that many issues keeping a game running without freezes. It has never happened to me in any game I have played on this console so far (even on old ones from PS3 launch). They all run fluid but Saints Row 4 NOT !!
    Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2013-08-30 at 08:12 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerakal View Post
    Fantastic game. Worth every overpriced digital download penny.
    Overpriced? I paid a little over $44. Because I owned SR3 already on Steam, I got 10% off during the $50 pre-order.

Little things like that make me happy to be a PC gamer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by raist474 View Post
    Overpriced? I paid a little over $44. Because I owned SR3 already on Steam, I got 10% off during the $50 pre-order.

The flip side of that is once we're done with the game we can't sell it or trade it in.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by raist474 View Post

I paid ~29€ for standard edition. Pretty happy with that.
    oh, honey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    The flip side of that is once we're done with the game we can't sell it or trade it in.
    Why would you want to? Console developers are going farther and farther in their efforts to discourage or downright prevent used game sales, so why would you even want to buy a game on a console when it's available on the PC, unless it's known for being a terrible port?
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Finally got the Super Power Team Up! achievement. Initially tried joining a friends new game with my completed character, but when he got the first achievement for 10 completed missions (The Twin Saints), I didn't. I also wasn't getting the achievement tracker pop ups telling you how many missions had been completed towards the achievement.

This was either because I had previously completed a few missions in co-op (random games), or because my character had completed all missions in SP.

Did a new character, started all over with my friend to be safe, and hammered out all story+loyalty missions

Deleted
    Bought it for the 360, had it for a week and then traded it in.

It was the most fun I've had for a while, the sheer number of inside jokes and a half decent storyline made it great. Not to mention the dubstep gun been amaze-balls.

Deleted
    Sadly this game has the most freezes I´ve ever had in any game so far. This really isn't funny anymore on the PS3 and I´ve already traded my game in.

If the game freezes every 15 minutes even on saves without cheat flag then you know that the game is bad and if you have to manually power down your PS3 every freeze then it is pretty annoying.

Even the latest patch did not fix this so I just traded the game in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still not unlocked in Australia
    Aye mate

Got the following (and more) available on PC for sharing, on a non-cheat save:

Recursor (SR4 Cyber tank)
    Black F-69 VTOL (Cyrus' VTOL)
    Saints' N-Forcer
    Bloody Cannoness
    The Nyte Blayde (Customisable version)
    Police Gunslinger
    Lightning

I'm always in the Saints Row IV chat room on Steam if I'm around to share the vehicles, and would you kindly rate up the screenshot on Steam as well

10+ Year Old Account
    So after a 3 week delay, and us poor Australians just been screwed around. THEY DIDN'T EVEN REMOVE THE DLC.

Shaundi's mission is still there. I still blazed up the drugs and got 'enhanced' superpowers.
    The probe is still there (yes via the DLC but still).

So honestly.
    What the actual hell.

Not even sure why I have it. I bought a version off a CD Key site, put it into steam, it came up as being non-violent edition, but I'm still accessing the things apparently banned.

Eh. It's still a fun game. Already at 10 hours into it. Fun to just screw around. Just a pity that cars are 100% useless.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post

Fun to just screw around. Just a pity that cars are 100% useless.
    Yeah that was actually on of the first things my brother said when he tried the game on my PS3 a week after release. He said "Why do I need cars and helicopters when I can run faster than them and fly more efficient with the super jump?" and he is right. Every vehicle in this game is actually useless because you can do everything much faster on foot (especially with all super power upgrades).

They could have completely removed vehicles from the simulation and it would not bother anyone because you don´t need them anyway.