Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Yeah, stupid thing to do while driving.

My friend, who is a terrible driver already, was texting with his girlfriend while driving. The car was sailing on the road, sometimes it even went to approaching lane. It was scary and i got mad and told my friend to stop that fucking texting while driving or i will take his phone and throw it from the window. He texted this to his girlfriend.

The result? My friend stopped texting and his girlfriend raged to me because i had denied texting. What a fucking stupid cow! Didn't know should i laugh or cry.

At least his not texting while I'm in the car anymore but he does it regularly anyway(has done years) and cops are too busy to really dig in to this problem. I would not be surprise if he crashes one day but IMO his asking for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskymon View Post
    My friend, who is a terrible driver already, was texting with his girlfriend while driving.
    I think there's some massive Dunning-Kruger potential there. People that are good, safe drivers tend to be aware of the sorts of distractions that reduce driving safety, and will be disinclined to text. Careless, unskilled drivers will tend to be the ones texting.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskymon View Post
    The result? My friend stopped texting and his girlfriend raged to me because i had denied texting. What a fucking stupid cow! Didn't know should i laugh or cry.
    In real life I'm super nice dealing with people, but this is the kind of shit that makes me break character and rage. I think your friend needs to take a step back and think long and hard about whether or not he wants to spend his life with someone this monumentally retarded.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?