Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
    Unless I don't understand something, it should have been set to manual
    I watched Linustechtips video on youtube and he has set to auto.

Quote Originally Posted by Twix View Post
    I watched Linustechtips video on youtube and he has set to auto.
    Usually this think is to do automatic overclock. If you want to do it yourself (which is always better) you should have it at manual, unless this thing is not for auto overclock (which I doubt)

Edit

I just read a bit about it, and many says that it should be on auto. I don't understand why, but.. try auto
    My first build:
    Storage: Kingston SSD Now V200+ 120G and WD Caviar Blue HDD 500 G
    Processing Units: i5-3570k @ 3.8 Ghz cooled by 212 Evo and MSI Twin Frozr 3, R7850 @ 900, 1200
    Mobo, Ram, PSU Gigabyte Z77-D3H and G.Skill ripjaw 2x 4G with XFX 550w
    If I am unreadable, its not because I hate grammar, its because Im french-canadian

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
    Usually this think is to do automatic overclock. If you want to do it yourself (which is always better) you should have it at manual, unless this thing is not for auto overclock (which I doubt)

Edit

I just read a bit about it, and many says that it should be on auto. I don't understand why, but.. try auto
    It has been on auto since yesterday. I was able to get 4.5 on 1.3v with temps in mid-high 70s. Wasnt able to get 1:1 cache cpu ratio so I brought it down to 4.2 and memory frequency is at 1400. It has been stable for 10 hours now. I am gonna wait 2 more hours and stop testing.