Enhance help 5.3

Hey all,

I am main spec resto, but I have an Enhance OS. I just have a quick question regarding haste. I have a 515 ilvl. I have 40% haste, 42% mastery and only 15,522 agi. I was told that for red gems go agi and haste. My dps in full raid is around 110k with bursts to 300k-400k. Should I have more agi and maybe drop haste to 30%? For yellow gems, should I still do straight haste or 80 agi- 160 Haste.

Thanks for the help

Armory link : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%B3n/advanced

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pothelegitba View Post
    So I am guessing this is to complicated of a question for MMO champion
    Why would you think that? ...

Go full Haste, haste gems, more haste gems and more haste gems

Not an enhance myself, but i think you should wait with stacking haste till you get 2 RPPM trinkets.

Don't go full haste at that Item Level. I'd be looking at Agi in red, Agi/Haste in yellow, Agi/Hit in blues. Get another RPPM trinket and fully commit to haste, though I'd personally say the gains won't be that much since you won't have enough secondaries at that ilvl to hold nice mastery too. For now though, just go with primarily agility.

Quote Originally Posted by Pothelegitba View Post
    Hey all,

I am main spec resto, but I have an Enhance OS. I just have a quick question regarding haste. I have a 515 ilvl. I have 40% haste, 42% mastery and only 15,522 agi. I was told that for red gems go agi and haste. My dps in full raid is around 110k with bursts to 300k-400k. Should I have more agi and maybe drop haste to 30%? For yellow gems, should I still do straight haste or 80 agi- 160 Haste.

Thanks for the help

Armory link : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%B3n/advanced
    In order to figure out how to correctly Gem your enhancement shaman you need to use a dps simulator. As you reach BiS gear haste becomes increasingly valuable. A large portion of enhancement's dps and burst is their pet damage, their pets scale off of haste. So yes this may be too complicated for MMO champion.

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I dont understand why so many people are just being told flat out to go haste when they do not have the gear to support it.

2 RPPM trinkets and the Meta Gem then you will be looking at haste.

I cannot see your armory (its in Ele gear) but 515 ilvl, I am going to take a stab and say youll still want Agi primary and probably mastery secondary.

To be 100% sure though run it through simcraft, but I doubt you will be ready for haste.

Quote Originally Posted by Murderdoll View Post
    I dont understand why so many people are just being told flat out to go haste when they do not have the gear to support it.

2 RPPM trinkets and the Meta Gem then you will be looking at haste.

I cannot see your armory (its in Ele gear) but 515 ilvl, I am going to take a stab and say youll still want Agi primary and probably mastery secondary.

To be 100% sure though run it through simcraft, but I doubt you will be ready for haste.
    Don't worry, you're right.

Taking a massive mastery and agility hit at 515 ilvl to switch to haste is going to net more procs but unless we're talking heroic TF trinkets to boost that agility up, you're damage is going to feel very weak. It's something for a full normal mode gearset at the very least to be looking at, think of it like a fire mage that needs to have a relatively high amount of stats free to float elsewhere to make sure the spec runs smoothly outside of just stacking that one stat.

Ok. Thank you all for the help.