Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

dishonorable kills

killing someone who is many level below should be a dishonorable kill.
    you will loss X honor/conquest when you kill some who is 10 lvl below you.
    if the lvl 70 attacks the lvl 90 then it is ok for the 90 to one shot the lvl 70.
    HAKUNA MATATA... IT MEANS NO WORRIES FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYS

Meh, if its red its dead.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Decorpse View Post
    Quoted for truth. Kill every stinky alliance I see! Preferably toy with them first.

No, just kill anyone.

15+ Year Old Account
    We have something for that.

PvE servers.

Deleted
    nuff said XD

I think killing lower levels is dishonorable and should reward dishonorable kills, but I don't think with the World of Warcraft PvP / World PvP design that those dishonorable kills should be detrimental, or act as anything other then a counter for the number of "innocents" they've killed.

Do this and I'm going to try get the most dishonorable kills as I can because #yolo

That word doesn't mean what you think it means. It only applied to some civilian NPCs, never players. Not to mention, the penalty is useless without a ladder system.

Deleted
    Would be exploited no end too. ''Shit, I want to kill that hunter but the trolling group of level 20's from the guild <LOTS OF DIS KILLS FOR JEW> are blobbing around him again. No AoE abilities for me." or any other number of similar ''screw you'' maneuvers.

Killing a lowbie cuz he was in the wrong place wrong time is one thing.
    Sitting around camping the lowbie to respawn is kinda hurtin.

Dropps solo into a busy Goldshire with lotsa flagged lowbies dueling and stuff, pops Halo, kills many lowbies, angelic feathers to darkmoon portal = lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nightstalkerr View Post
    Quoted for truth. Kill every stinky alliance I see! Preferably toy with them first.
    Only1 u play is yourself.....

As many have stated, this would be way to easy to exploit for lower level characters.

Years ago they added the "Honorless Target" debuff with the thinking that an honorless target wouldn't be worth it, but the reality is most people attacking toons as they land at flight points either don't see the debuff or (more likely) don't care.

If they made an honorless target also invulnerable that would probably solve a lot of ganking/griefing issues. Not all, but most of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Killing a lowbie cuz he was in the wrong place wrong time is one thing.
    Sitting around camping the lowbie to respawn is kinda hurtin.
    I agree. Ganking a lower level is tolerable (but annoying), camping them is pathetic.

I also love seeing people that say "if it's red it's dead" run scared against people that are even half decent or have some sort of PvP title. Red it's dead, yeah right, just a cover up to kill people that are at a disadvantage because you're scared you can't kill them in 1v1.

Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    Do this and I'm going to try get the most dishonorable kills as I can because #yolo
    Create a brown Orc named Kony, gets African Warlord title at 100,000 dishonorable kills. I'd be on it.

It's funny how before I'd have never killed a lowbie horde who's just leveling but after experiencing leveling from the start again and seeing how many horde gankers there are I've come to the conclusion that red equals dead no matter what level they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Siksx View Post
    It's funny how before I'd have never killed a lowbie horde who's just leveling but after experiencing leveling from the start again and seeing how many horde gankers there are I've come to the conclusion that red equals dead no matter what level they are.
    Do Ittttt.
    After all, we are at war.. and Horde's WINNING.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    No to dishonorable to players but yes to dishonorable and penalties to killing opposite faction NPCs. Just like the way it used to be. If your in a group, sucks to be you.